Hang Time

Man I sat in my driveway thinking like damn. The one I thought I loved betrayed me and hurt me badly. I hate wearing my heart on my sleeve. I wish I didn't fall so fast for people. But hey this last one taught me to learn to not fall so fast. People only in it for the money and their selfish ass reasons. But oh well let me get out of this car and get in the crib to set up for Nicole. I walk up to the door and there's a box on my step. I picked the box up and went inside. I laid the box down and started cleaning up before Nicole came over. I wonder what's in this package. I stopped cleaning just to open it. It was a get well gift from one of my boys. He put some roses, chocolate covered strawberries, bear and money. I was in shock like who could it be. I read the note it was Tory. Tory is this youngin I have working for me.

He is a  handsome dread head. Baby is tall. He stands 6'4 brown skin close to chocolate. Baby was blessed down there. He has at least a ten or better in the package area. I saw it through his grey sweats. He is packing below but he also has a brain. I always admired his work. I might have to go see Tory later. As I put my things up my doorbell rings. Who is it? It's me Maya Nicole. I'm coming hold on. As I opened my door there stood Nicole looking good. Damn where your clothes are, girl. Girl move and let me in.  Wow you have a beautiful home. Thank you so much. So what are we about to do? We can watch some movies or can hit the beach in my backyard.

I got a pool to if not the beach. I love the sound of all of it. Ok well let me get my swim gear then. Ok do you have anything i can put on? Yeah come to my room I got a lot of things I haven't wore. Ok cool let me see what all you got. Ok follow me to my closet. She walks in my room and im behind her. Wow your room is huge. Just wait till you see my closet and bathroom. Damn! Maya wtf you do for a living. This is mind blowing. Well thank you. Here's my section with swim wear. All I see is Gucci and Fendi. Well that's all I wear. Ok I see how you doing it. Well let me get this gucci one here. Nice choice I loved that one.

Well which one you going to wear? Imma put on Fendi since you got Gucci. Oh so we can't match? Why you want to match with me? Because you my friend and friends match each other. Ok ok well let me get the Gucci then lol. You got jokes. Yeah that's me all day goofy n business minded. I like it.  You being yourself round me in not pretending to be something your not. I always been a honest person and goofy individual. In i like that. I bet you do. Where can I change at? You can right here in ill go in the bathroom part. Ok in thank you for having me over. No problem you are always welcome. I stepped out the closet and into the bathroom to change. She left the door open while she changed.

Man looking at Nicole body was looking at a model body naked. I turned from looking because I am staying focus on getting me back right. I took off my clothes to put on my two piece bathing suite. I reached for my bottom in felt a hand. Let me help you. I turned in looked at her like oh no. She helped me put my bottom on nice in slow as though she feeling on my body. Then my top half came next. She gripped my chest with her hands in a slow motion way. Then tie my top. She turned me round in covered my wound with another bandage wrap. I looked in her eyes in could tell she wanted too but not me. Thank you Nicole. Your welcome love. Well lets hit this beach in have so drinks n jet ski's. Yesssssss im ready. We headed out my back door to head to the jet ski's. I couldn't stop looking at Nicole.

We hopped on the ski's in headed out into the water. Man when I tell you we having a blast on this water we having a blast. I never had this much fun. But as we where coming in I started having pains. Maya come on so we can go in. You need to rest especially with that wound. Yes ma'am im right behind you. We headed back up to my house where I had dinner going with a chef. Oh wow so you got a cook for us huh. Yeah I do. I want us to have fun then chill in watch movies. Ok so im going to get in your shower. In bring your butt right in with me. I can wait till you done. Nope you getting your butt in with me and that's that. Who mama you is? Im yours so get yo ass in here now. Oh shit nie Mrs bossy. I walked in the bathroom where she stripped me butt booty naked. Then took her clothes off.

I walked in the shower and she walked behind me. She got my rag in lathered it up with soap. I bathed myself you know. Yeah I know but i want to bath you. She started scrubbing my back then worked her way down. Turn around. I turn she clean my front. Put your leg up here so I can wash that kitty. She went to cleaning me then my kitty started getting wet. Im like oh no not now. I put my leg down in got under the shower head. I rised my body. She washed her body next and got under the shower head. I stepped out the shower while she rised off. I grabbed my rob to air dry. She steps out in dried off. I got her clothes so she can get dressed. Maya thank you for today. Your welcome love. I enjoyed our hang out today we got to do it again.

We must do it again. Nicole grabbed me round my waist. You are my friend in I really can't wait till you get better. She leaned in an gave me a kiss. What was that for? That was for you being that friend. Oh mmhmm ok I likes. Lets go to the front in watch our movie together. Ok right behind you. The chef just finished our dinner. They made our plates while we sat on the sofa chilling. You'll make a great couple. Oh no we just friends right now. Oh ok well you'll enjoy your dinner and desert. We sure will in thank you and here's some extra for your hard work. I handed her six thousand for her work. Thank you so much Mrs Maya. Your welcome and thank you for catering. Nicole looked at me with a smile.

We ate our food and watched this movie. She laid on my lap while I laid back. Then she turned in laid her head on my chest. We both was watching the movie until we dozed off. But I happen to wake up to her laying on me comfortable. She was snoring a little in it was cute. I fell back to sleep while holding her. I knew she wanted more then a friendship but im not ready. We had done a kelly price slept the night away in forgot about tomorrow. The next morning we both got up. I headed to the bathroom to use it while she followed me. I have two toilets in one bathroom. I went to wash my hands, face and brush my teeth. She did the same in the her sank. We looked at each like damn we slept good. Yo what about your girl? Oh shit I forgot about her.

Damn im not going to hear the last. You was sleeping so peacefully last night. I didn't want to wake you. This the first I ever felt so safe with someone. You are the first I ever felt so safe and good with. I want more of this friend. Ok just say when you need i got you. Ok well let me get out of here before I become missing. Yeah let me walk you too your car. We headed out the door to her car. She leaned in and gave me another kiss. I love you friend. I love you more bye. It's not bye it's see you later. Well see you later bae. Lol you funny. I know I am. But see you later friend. Ok friend. I waved at her as she backed up. I knew she was going to be in big trouble. But I went back in an laid on the Sofia in relaxed thinking of Nicole and Tory.

Man it feels good to get over Jasmine and Chris. I knew everything was going to turn around for the good. I laid there thinking about everything. But now it's time to run this money up in the streets. I'm single but I'm married to the streets now. Time to get out in run it up.