Getting Nicole Back

Good morning my beautiful lady. Good morning love. Time for us to get up and get a head start on our day. You have to be at work in an hour. I have to go handle the store business today and pick up some other things for my bro. I'm about to head to the shower to get ready. Will I get the pleasure to have you in the shower with me? Yes you may have the pleasure. I picked her up off the bed and put her on her feet. Well thank you ma'am I could have got up myself. Well you were taking forever in I wanted you to get in the shower with me. Well you know your ass still on the shit list still. I understand in im willing to work on us. Well may I say myself. I made a mistake in I am willing to make it work with us two.

I hear you bae. Lets get our ass in this shower in get ready to make some moves for this business. You speaking my language now girl. Lol I bet I am. Lol nasty ass. It wouldn't be me if I wasn't nasty. We head to the bathroom to hit the shower my phone going off. It's my doctor. Hello hey Maya this is Mrs. Brown. Hey whats going on? Well it was a mix up in your results. What you mean? I gave you the wrong results. It's another patient with your name here. Omg this is some great news. Yeah it is in I am sorry for the confusion. I hung up in ran in the bathroom with my girl.

Bae I got some great news. What is it bae? My doctor just called in told me it was a mix up in my reults in I am clean bae. Omg that is great news. I know in you know what that means hmmm. Yeah I do but not right now we got business to handle. You right bae. We jumped in the shower and my hands went to roaming. Not now bae we got to get going now. Lol ok bae later its on an popping. Lol get dress now. Okay babes. I pull out the suite with the gucci shoes. Want to keep it simple. I grabbed my phone to call Nicole up. Bae walked up to me in kissed me. Im heading to work and you head to the building. I am love see you when you get off. That's a big facts because you belong to me. In plus you have to make up for the missed days of pleasure.

Oh you know I am ready for that. Bae got in her car in left for work. I jumped on the gulf cart to meet my bro and the gang. But before I left I called Nicole up. The phone rung two times before she picked up. Hello hey Nicole can we talk? Yeah whats up? I wanted to call in apologize to you for accusing you of something you don't have. That's one thing in the second thing is I miss you and want you to come run my business for me. Wait hold up first you accused me of giving you an std now you want my service again. Wow are you fucking serious Maya? Yeah I really want you to stay. Idk what the fucking say to you because first you ruin my relationship and now you want me to work for you again. Is you going to get this money or no so I can get somebody else to run it and live in a mansion.

Wait a mansion? Yeah a mansion like how I'm living. Idk because you realy fucked my head up big time with this one. You did me the same way with the sex so we even. Don't do that because I would fuck yo ass right now. Nawl we handling business right now. Ok well let me think about it and I'll get back at you. Ok do that but right now I'm going to pick up some cash and then I'm heading to the business, so if you want to meet me at the business if you want to be your own boss. Ok I will let you know if I want to go through with it. Ok do that in don't take all day either. Who you talking too? Yo mother fucking ass. You better be there to. I hung up and headed to the stash. Yo sis where have your ass been we been out for a minute in people going crazy for the scooby. I got you bro hold on let me put the cart up. I jumped off the cart in headed into the stash. I collected the bags.

Dam bro you'll snatching the money up? Hell yeah I been trying to get more cause it's saling faster then ever. Well imma have to be on duty more often. Yeah you do but here's 40 bags with hundred thousand in each bag. Ok imma count it once I get you'll right. I dumped the money and put the products in the bags. Now this should last you'll until you call me again. I counted the money up and gave them two bags for their hard work. When you work hard you eat great. They ws beyond happy as fuck for their payouts and reup. I got to go bro. I got to check on my business at the strip. We going to push through this store to cover our tracks. Ok sis I got you. Bet Im out love you'll boys. Love you too boss. I slide out to head to the strip on my gulf cart. I park my cart right in fornt of my business. When I say my business is nice the building is coming along great. I know I won with this one here. I walk in my building looking around in shock like dam I own a legit business.

I hear the door open an I turned an it was Nicole standing there looking at me with a unit. Well hello Nicole. Don't Nicole me lets get to work on this business. I don't get no hug. Nawl none of that I'm still pissed with you but I want us to work it out. That sounds like a plan to me. Well heres the layout of the floor plan. Ok ok I love what im seeing. So what do feel the pay should be? It depends on the skills they have already. Ok ok well we will talk about this once we sit down. I walked to the back to see the office space and storage space. It's a nice size back there for my stash hidden spot. Nicole came in the bak to where I was. She grabbed me round my wait.

Hey what you doing? You don't miss this? I do but I am in a partnership. If you won't tell I won't either. She kissed my neck and my head fell to the side. Fuck I can't fall victim again but I do miss her loving and touches. I couldn't deny missing her and her loving. But I heard the door open in the front of the store. I pushed her off in went waking to the front. In had a surprise pop up to the store. It was my bae. I was glade I didn't touch her or we didn't start fucking. I wanted her bad as hell but bae pulled one on my ass. Hey love what are you doing in the back. I was checking out the area in the back with Nicole. Oh she here with you? Yeah I convinced her to stay and run the store. Mmhmm what you'll was doing in the back. Not a damn thing bae. It's all business no play. Ok don't get fucked up. Oh trust me I'm not. Lol but what we eating tonight? Whatever you desire bae.

Well cheesecake factory it is. Lol we gone look like that place. And is bae. Nicole come walking to the front with a smile on her face. Well business partner I will be heading out is there anything else needs to be done? No Nicole that's everything we will pick back up on it tomorrow. Ok well have a great evening and enjoy your day. We sure will and you do the same. Nicole left an bae left behind her. I had to lock up before I could follow. I turned around in bae was talking to Nicole about something. I walk up on both of them. What you'll talking about? Oh I was just letting her know you belong to me and don't try nothing. Damn bae chill it's not that serious. Nicole know where we stand. It isn't nothing more the a business partner. Isn't that right Nicole? Yes ma'am. Now let's go get some grub so I can rub on that ass tonight.

Bae stop being so nasty nie. Lol what bae? Nicole looked at me like I got you my girl. She blew a kiss at me but bae back was turned. I blew one back at her. She knew where we stand in that's all that matter's. I put bae on the gulf cart and drove her to her car. Then I drove the gulf cart home. Where I was waiting on my bae to pull up. I was standing like damn she was gone before me. I called her phone. Hey bae you left before me where are you? I had to let your side chick know im not to be played with. Man get your ass to thus house I told you I hande it. Well I had to let her knownin see im not a joke. I hung up my phone in called Nicole. It rung lile three times before she answered. Hello girl when I call you answer.

Well to be technical I don't belong to you so I don't have to answer. Yeah the fuck you do belong to me. As long as we fucking and business partners you mines. Well your girl made it loud in clear that you belong to her. What did she do? She pulled your gun out on me. My gun? But my gun in my house. I went in my house in went striaght to my room where I hided it. An it was gone. Yo Im going to handle it don't worry about it. I don't play games like this. Well handle it before I do. I hung up the phone. She puling up in the drive way. Where the fuck is my gun? I got it under my seat. How you know I had it? You just don't get it do you? I wasn't going to use it. That's not the point if you would of shot her or harmed her it would of came back on me because it was my gun and it has my name on it. You stole my shit in I didnt report stolen. I would have went down for attempted murder.

You just really pissed me the fuck off. How am I supposed to trust you now? I know I fucked up but you just put the icing on the cake with this one. I can't trust you just like you don't trust me. Now I see our partnership turning into idk type of shit. I can't believe you. Man get your ass in the house. But how you know I had it? I called Nicole up in she told me. Yeah you just unleash something you gone wish you didn't stir up. Now I'm stuck between two people I love and she just unleash a beast that's not gone rest until she see her gone for good. What did I sign up for?