The Strip

After a night of horror. The man I thought I was digging was dating my enemy. He led me to believe he was the perfect one. He really had me digging him until I found out he fucking with that chick Erica. I thought he was the one for me. But ol well time to keep it moving. I got up to head to the strip to see what they got going on. I dressed down today with my white tee shirt, jean shorts and my jordans with a little drip. I had to make sure I was cute, you know.

I was heading to the door when I got a call from my boy mike. What's up bro? Nothing sis Travis out. Ok tell him we need to meet at the strip later. Ok sis I will relay the message to him. Ok bet bro I'll hit you back later. Bet we hung up. I headed to my foreign to whip it on the set. I hopped in to back out my driveway. I had an unexpected visitor in my driveway. It's Tay fuck ass standing behind my car.

I grab my gun just in case she want to do something stupid. What are you doing at my house? I came to see if you were ok. I heard about Erica and James. Oh really yeah really. I was trying to see if you were ok. I'm fine you can leave my property. Can we talk for a minute please? What is there to talk about? Please, I'm hurting because I loved Erica. Well that's your business and not mine. I really need a shoulder to lean on. Nawl I don't want you anywhere near me or around me. Come on Maya stop being so tough give me a minute. You got two seconds to get out of my way or imma run your ass over with my car.

Damn that's how you do me? Yep, ever since you stole from me you dead to me. Ok I see how you are. I got in my car, closed my garage door and made sure she left my property. I backed out my drive. I turned my head for two seconds to see if she really left. I saw a car sitting there. It looks kind of sketchy to me. I rolled past it and there was an undercover cop. I looked in my mirror and saw Tay getting out of the car. I knew she was up to something when she came to my house. I kept on driving to the strip. I pull up to the strip and it's thick out here.

It's some fine ass woman out here. The nigga is thick out here. Oh yeah I might catch a fine one out here. I go to park my car in the back so I can walk it. Here comes this fine ass chick. I'm like damn shorty thick as fuck. She smiles at me and gives me a  wink. I'm like ok I wonder what shorty be about. I go to approach her and here comes her friends. I was like damn but still walked up to her.  Hey shorty, what's your name? Jasmine. Hello Jasmine, you look good today. Oh thank you, you're welcome. What have you got planned for today? Nothing really, just walk the set with my girls.

Oh ok so can i get your number so I can call you? Sure. She put her number in my phone and I called her phone. That's my number, hit me up when you free. Ok I got you. Bet have fun with your friends and stay out of trouble. I will do. We parted ways and I walked to the gucci outlet to get some more outfits. After Gucci I went to Fendi to get something out there too. I shopped until I dropped. Had to make a stop at the food court. I wanted some Wendy's. I ordered my food then got it left out there. It was hot as hell out that door. I made my way back to my car. I sat there for a minute to eat. Then I pushed the button to start my car to leave. My phone goes off.

It was Jasmine calling me. Hey beautiful hello. What are you doing? About to leave, go to the crib and hit the beach behind my crib. Oh so you live on the beach? Yes I do ma'am. Damn you got it made huh. Yeah I work for it so I do my thang. Oh really yes really. Ok so when will I see you again? When do you want to see me? Later on today after I drop my friends off. Ok bet I'll send you the address to the crib. Ok love see you later. Ok sexy see you then. Man I can't believe I caught one out there today. She bad ass fuck. She has brown skin, thick big titties and a pretty smile. I never dated a woman before she would be my first. I can tell she is going to have me hooked. I know this ain't her first time though.

It's something about shorty that drove me crazy. I can't wait to put my hands on shorty. I made it home to my crib where I can relax and hear the waves. It was a beautiful day to go walking in the water. Before I head out, let me send the address. I sent her the address she said bet I'll be there in ten. Ok bet. I head back in the house to wait on her. I hear the doorbell ring. Who is it? Jasmine. I open the door so fast. Her mouth dropped when she saw my home. Damn what you do for a living? I make money, that's all you need to know. Mmmhmmm don't be talking to me like that. Whatever girl.

Come here and give me a hug. I squeezed her tight, her titties almost smothered me. Want to go on the beach for a walk? Sure I would love too. I opened the slide door to the back of my house and her mouth dropped further. Omg this is beautiful. I love this house in the backyard. I know it's nice but it can be lonely here sometimes. We can change that if you do right by me and I do the same with you. Ok I love the sound of that. Ok so tell me a little about yourself. Well as you can see im doing well in my field of work. I don't have any kids . I'm single and looking for a partner to travel with and make money with.

I need a rider for me, not a user. Ok ok I can relate to that. I'm doing the same thing with no kids, stacking my money up, looking for a soulmate and traveling.  Ok I hear you Mrs.Jasmine. For real, that's all I ever wanted. It Looks like your dreams came true with me. She leaned in to touch my face. I leaned in to meet her. She kissed me in baby and her lips were soft and juicy. I was melting when she kissed me. I was like damn a female that can kiss is a plus to me. We started kissing and touching until my phone rang. Bae your phone ringing. Man ignore it. No answer. I picked it up and it's bro. 

Man what do you want? I'm busy with my friend. Man put that shit on pause. Somebody broke into the stash house so we can't call the cops. Ok I'm coming now man. Fuck! What's wrong bae? I got to go handle some business real quick. It's right down the street. I want to come. Nawl it is not safe for you to be in the hood part. Ok bae hurry up and come back to me. Ok bae give me thirty minutes I'll be right back sexy. Get comfortable, you are welcome to whatever is here to eat or drink. Ok babes I'll feed you when you get back. Ok bae. I rush out to get to the stash. Man what the fuck happen yo? Man, I think your girl tried to rob you again. That's why I wanted her gone.

It seems like you can't do the job. Man I sent it out, they can't track her down. Bet tell them if they don't have her in by twelve tonight they are done. I ran the cameras back in of course it was her fuck ass in my house. But she couldn't find anything so she trashed it. Bet I want her by twelve. Let me go back to shorty so I can tell her we can reschedule our time.  Before twelve tonight. I took off back to the house where I left shorty. Baby yes babes wyd? Nothing fixing us some food. Oh ok well tonight idk if you staying the night or you going home? I can stay if you would like.

Yeah do that I got a big shirt you can wear up stairs. Ok babes. Oh, taste this. Mmmhmm so you can cook? Yes, I have been cooking since I was small. Damn I hit the jackpot with this one. Well at twelve I got to handle some business so you stay your sexy ass right here. Where are you going at twelve? I got to handle something. Somebody broke into my other house. You got multiple houses? Yes love I have multiple. Damn bae do your thing. Yeah so let me handle that and I'll come hold you. Ok bae don't be too long. I won't be trust me I got to eat. As I lick my lips. She smiled from ear to ear. I know I got shorty but now it's time to handle this pest that keep coming back.