Boss Moves

Rise and shine beautiful time to get up and get back on this business ma'am. What time is it babes? It's time to get your ass up so we can go sign these papers for the building. What are we eating?  talking about moving. It's breakfast already made by my professional chef. Now get your ass up and get this plate so we can go sign these papers. Ok babes damn you a business nerd. Whatever Nicole you know I don't play. Yes I do. I'm getting up now sheesh. Ok well you eat and shower i'm about to head out to handle some business before we meet up to sign for the building. Ok you hurry and bring that ass back to this house.

Ok give me my kiss so I can leave. She leaned up to kiss me with them soft lips. Damn girl, them lips are soft as shit. Girl bye see you in a few. I head out the house to run down the road to my stash house that's not too far from where I live. I pull up in my driveway of my stash, my bro standing there. Hey sis what they do my boy. I miss you guys. Man, we were out here getting that money. That new product took off. Man they killed that the first week we got it. We need some more of that product again. Ok I got you bro let me call up my chin chow partner lol. Ok sis hook us up with some more of that. I got you bro.

Hey my people you know it's you'll favorite princess here. I need more scooby snacks. You sold all of that? Yeah in one week. Man girl, how about I send you a load since you are my girl. Ok, I'm about to give you a buck. Omg that's why you are my princess. See you soon then. Bro threw me thirty bags full of cash. Bro how much is in each bag? It's about a hundred thousand in each bag. Damn nigga you'll been on it. You already know what that means right. Take one of the bags and split it between you guys. Sis are you serious? Yes, I'm very serious. Thank you sis you are so sweet. You'll be so sweet to me so I want y'all to know your work is noticed. Yesssss you are the best. Yep I know bro but you are my superman. Lol alright sis you are a mess.

Lol I know bro but it's true. We waited out the door for my man to pull up. He pulled up with his crew and my bro and the boys with me. My boys threw him 4 bags filled with a hundred thousand a piece. He opened the bags and said god damn girl this more than I gave you. Well as long as my products are good you get double that. You got it baby girl here's more plus extra to last you for a while. Lock it up and keep it flowing. I got you my man. I love you princess. I love you king. He backs up in leaves. I grabbed my shit and went to lock my stuff up. I left out two month of supplies for my bro and the boys. Man thanks sis for coming through for us. No problem bro you know family comes first.

So what's up with that Nicole girl? She is staying with me until she goes back home Friday to pack her stuff up. Oh so you got her to move here with you? Yeah, I got her to run our business. We can make money through the store's and elder care company. Oh so you are throwing her off from what you do. Yeah, I don't need her in my business like that. Ok sis I feel you just make sure you keep eyes on her. That's what you'll do on the streets. Make sure she is not doing any shady shit going on. If she meets other people let me know what's up. Ok sis we got you out here. Ok bro keep me posted. But I'm about to head back to her. Ok I will stay in touch when you need to reup on the products. Bet sis love you girl.

Love you to bro. I got in my car and headed back to pick Nicole up so we could get this building. I pull up to the house in a car in my yard I have never seen before. I pull my gun from under my car seat. I walk towards the house and open the door. I pointed the gun through the door. I looked inside the front of the house and didn't see anybody. I walked through my house and didn't see anybody. So now im like where the fuck this bitch at. I walked to the back of my house with my gun still pulled to make sure nobody caught me like the last one did. I walked out my back door while she was sitting with her ex girlfriend. What the fuck she doing at my house without my permission? Look Maya I ask her over to talk. You could of took her to the strip not at my mother fucking house.