Run It Up

It's that time to run to my love the streets. I know they got my best at heart. Man when I tell you the streets is all I know. Hey, it's my world right now. I head out to the stash to do some counting and get some reup through my main man. Man i'm on that come up so I can get my boys in the same things i'm in. I reached out to my supplier and he told me I got some new shit that will have people wanting more. I couldn't let that offer pass me bye. I got the money up plus more for the goods. I hopped in the car to meet up with a couple of my boys. In Tory was one of the boys that I knew really would keep me safe. We all linked up at the warehouse to get our products.

I handed my main man his cash and they counted the money. Damn you gave us extra money. Well I like our business and I would love to show love plus get that newbie product. I got you my girl you keep this money coming like this you will have me wrapped around your fingers. Lol I would love that. Keep it coming I got you girl. When I say business is booming, it's booming. I love what I do. I got to get a business started but I need somebody I can trust to run my business. I thought about Nicole but she doesn't live here in Panama city. But I wonder if I can convince her to come through. But right now I'm stacking up on my products and my money. I am all about the Benjamins baby.

I made sure all my boys were good before I left the stash. As I got ready to leave Nicole called me. Hey Maya wyd right now? I'm heading to get something to grub on. Oh can you please come get me because this girl is tripping for nothing. Where are you located? I'm at the beach not too far from your house. Oh ok I will be there in 15 minutes. Ok thank you so much. No problem. I was hungry as hell but she needs me right now. I pass all the good food joints just to pick her butt up. I called the last number that called me. Hello Nicole this you? No this is her old lady where she is at? She was on the side of the road. Oh ok you should see her miserable ass. What is going on? If you don't mind me asking.

Nicole ain't shit I gave her chance after chance to tell me the truth. But she lies so much I can't trust her. What did she lie about? Where she was last night. Where she told you she went. At her friend Maya's house she fell asleep on the sofa. It's true she did fall asleep on my sofa. So you Maya? Yeah this is me. I finally got to speak to you. You could have spoken to me. I'm just a boss bitch that's about her money. Well it's finally nice to meet you. Nice to speak with you also. But I see her walking. I'm going to talk to her for you. Thanks and tell her I'm sorry for accusing her of lying. I will once she gets in the car. Ok thank you Maya. No problem, what's your name Trina Yant. Ok I got you doe. Yeah, talk to you soon.

Ok talk to you then. Get your ass in this car girl. That bitch really pissed me off. She doesn't believe I was with you. She thought I was out cheating. Well she doesn't have a choice, do she when you are known to be a cheater from what she told me. I made a mistake some years ago. I ran into this dude I used to date. Well we were drinking and one thing led to another. Oh now I see why she doesn't trust you. How can you mess up with a girl that looks like her? She doesn't make me happy. I am miserable. All she wants to do is sleep all day and be bored watching jeopardy. Oh damn that's boring as hell. Yeah I know. I have been dealing with it for over 4 ½ years. Damn that's bad then not only that she got pregnant on me multiple times.

I didn't complain. I was ok with the first one but then it kept being a habit. She is great in bed but she fucking to free out here for her habit. What habit does she have if you don't mind me asking? She has been on crack for a while. I've been dealing with her not showing up or spending time with me. I have been trying to be that girlfriend that helps her out of her situation. I can't take it any more with her. Look Nicole don't be like that just come with me to my house to watch a movie. Ok That should work. I need to clear my mind without being around her. Ok let's hit my backyard to walk the sand and watch the waves hit the shore. Ok I would love that. Thank you for being here for me. You welcome you know I'll always be by your side. That is nice to hear.

Well let's ride out and enjoy the city until we get to my crib. Ok I like that. As we headed to my house I took her on a tour of my city. The look in her eyes was something I never saw. She was happy and excited. I really enjoyed our cruise through my city. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by recusing her. Only time will tell. I wonder if I offer her to work for me would she take it? Hmmm I'll wait to ask her later when we go walking. It's something about her that feels good but bad at the same time.