Fight

Im sitting on my sofa with my feet up chilling. I'm just scrolling through the movies I wanted to watch. I saw babe kids so since that's my shit I put that on. I decided to turn my phone back on to see how many missed calls and texts. This mf blew my phone up. Man I had so many voicemails, texts and calls. I can't believe she is doing the most. I look through my missed calls and see Tonya called. I called her back. Hello hey maya I called you when I got off to let you know I was on my way to your house. Well I'm sitting right here on the sofa waiting for you to come. Ok, I will be pulling up in five minutes.

Ok I'm right here on the sofa. Ok see you soon. I laid back and finished watching my movie. Then my maid opened the door for Tonya to come in. Why didn't you get your butt up to greet me. Well I'll greet you next time if you come back to chill.  Your big butt in here watching babe kids. Yep this is my movie. Oh you a big kid huh? Yep when I want to be. Lol whatever girl. You know I have had a crush on you. When was this? When I first met you in my office. I was like damn she is fine as hell. Thank you so much. I love the compliment. You're welcome. What do you want to do? Let's find a movie or we can go to the beach.

Whatever you want to do. Ok well give me your remote. I handed her the remote to find us a movie. I laid back and she laid on my chest. She found a Tyler Perry play to watch. I was down for it because I love his plays. My phone rings Nicole. I picked it up. What do you want with me? I have been calling you all fucking day. Ok, what do you want? What the fuck you doing? I'm busy right now. Busy doing what? I'm chilling on my sofa with my company. She looked up at me like a company bitch i'm your friend. Oh who is your company? None of your business. Go be with your girl and let me enjoy myself. Ok bet. The phone died then I placed it on the floor. Who was questioning you like that? That girl that's not my girl.

Why is she so territorial when you don't belong to her? Idk the girl think I belong to her. I told her she got a woman go be with her. Oh damn, something is wrong with her. Yep so let's get back to our movie. My phone is dead and she can't call any more. Ok let's do something while we watch this movie. What's on your mind? She creeps up and starts kissing me. Oh you horny huh? She kissed my neck leaving her marking. I just let her do whatever she likes. I flipped her over and laid her on the chair. I started kissing her. I kissed her on her neck right down to her nable. She grabbed my hair while I kissed all over.

Man we like pitbulls going at it on the sofa. Touching, kissing and everything you can think of. Something said, look up from kissing her. I see Nicole standing right in my living room. Oh bitch you got me all the way fucked up. Why are you even here at my house? I told you not to play with me. Tonya hopped up and put her shirt back on. Nawl lay your ass back down, we're going to finish what we started. Don't play with me. She will get dragged up out of this mf if she doesn't get out. Man, sit down, I got you. I grabbed Nicole. Man get the fuck out my shit now. I got company and we are  in a session right now.

I lost grip on Nicole and she got loose. She ran all the way over to the sofa and snatched ol girl by the head. Nicole, stop! Man you are tripping. Nicole was beating ol girl like a slave. I grabbed Nicole and threw her ass up outta my house. You got me fucked up. You won't be fucking her I can bet you that. I locked my front door so she couldn't get back in. I grabbed Tonya. Are you ok? No, I'm not ok. I want to press charges. Well how about you go get seen at the hospital and I'll follow you. She was scared to even leave. I'm right behind you. I walked her to her car and made sure she got in safely. I hopped in my car and followed her to the hospital. We both parked and went in to get her checked out. Man, I'm pissed off by Nicole's action.

She really could have killed this girl. I felt so bad that I had to find Nicole to handle it myself. Hey Tonya I will be right back. I need to go handle something real quick. Ok Maya. If you leave before I get back, call me and let me know. Ok I will. See you soon. I head out the hospital in rage because Nicole was wrong for that. I called her up. Hey where the fuck you at? I'm with my girlfriend right now. Well bring your mf ass to the strip now. I'm not coming alone. I don't give a fuck who you bring. Bring your ass now you have ten minutes to get there. Ok see you soon. I called up my bro and grabbed my strap from under my seat. I was doing at least sixty through traffic. I pulled up right next to my brother. Hey sis what's going on? I need to handle Nicole. She hurt the girl I was messing with.

Oh hell nawl sis you have to be more careful. Yeah I'm about to do that now. We walked up the strip until we walked upon Nicole. Who the fuck is he? None of your business. He handles my problems where I don't have to get my hands dirty. But if you don't want to have those problems you going to stop this dumb shit. I'm sorry babes but I got mad because you were messing with her. It's none of your business what I do outside of you. As long as im fucking you and not bringing nothing to you then shut the fuck up. I belong to the streets until I'm taken seriously. Ok Maya I'm sorry but you can do you. I will do just that and have a nice night. You do the same. I love you. Whatever Nicole but I need to get back to her. Yeah, do that. Bet, bye Nicole.

Me and bro walked away. Yo sis that girl is fucking crazy. Why do you attract the crazy bitches? Idk bro it's like they attach to me like glue. Damn sis watch out for that crazy bitch. I will bro you make it home safe and call me once you are there. Ok sis I got you. I hopped in my car to take off Nicole pulled up next to me. I let my window down. Take your ass home I will be by soon. Nawl im going back to where Tonya at. I will go home after that. Well I want to fuck so just be available when I call. I let my window up and drove off. I had to make it back to her. I did sixty heading back to her side. I pulled up to the hospital in the parking lot. She called me. Hey love they are going to discharge me.

Ok well i'm coming in to get you. Ok i'm still hooked up, ok love be up in two minutes. Ok see you then. I got out and headed to the elevator. I saw a familiar car. I know damn well Nicole didn't follow me here. I be god damn it was her. Go home man frfr I will be there to fuck you ok. Ok you better be there when I call you. Whatever, bye nicole. I went up the elevator to go meet her. As soon as I touched the floor she was getting ready to leave out. I had my gun on my waist to protect her at any means. I escorted her to the car and followed her to her house. I wasn't going to let her get hurt again from my mistakes. I watched her go into the house and I pulled off to head home.

I only stayed twenty minutes away from her. I made it home in no time. I kept my gun on me until I got in the house. I locked my doors and put my gun in my safe. Nicole made my day stressful as ever. I really can't believe her. But thats what I get for fucking her like that. Damn why do I be fucking people so good. Now I have a jealous girl on my side and a girl who wants to show me love. I don't know what to do at this point sheesh.