Getting Revenge

When I say I was the baddest bitch in these streets. I knew I was the best hustler hands down in my city. Mind you, I live in a place where you can access the beach if you want. I love my view every day coming out of my mini mansion in Panama City. I live a lifestyle most would love to have. There's a lot of things to do here when it comes to family activities and club hopping. They have a strip where most family activities go down at. I was always on the scene when it came to making money. Because there's always somebody looking to have a great time while in my city.

I made it my business to be in the clubs and out riding the strip making money. Some would call me greedy, but I call it hustling. Even though I have a lavish lifestyle it come with a price.  I had to keep up my bills and maintain my image I had out here in these streets. I was a little short thang. I stood about 5'4 light skin big chest curvy body no stomach booty on swollen. When I say your girl was sitting right. She was sitting nicely. I always attract other people mates when I walk by because hey this figure is to die for. When you see me walking you see your dream girl walking. Don't let the body fool you though I do have a side that nobody ever seen. As I was walking to my stash house where I keep my products at. I had on these booty shorts and halter top shirt on. All you see is my beautiful shape in my booty bouncing as I walk to my stash house.

I hear somebody trying to get my attention. I just kept on walking until I felt a hand touch my arm. I turned around with a unit on my face in my hand on my gun. Hold on I wasn't trying nothing little mama. Don't touch me I don't know you. You almost got yourself hurt grabbing me like that. Oh, I'm sorry I never meant no harm. I just wanted your attention. Oh well next time don't touch me. Ok I got you. So, it's going to be a next time? I don't know, maybe or maybe not who's to say. We'll let me introduce myself to you.

I'm James and I would love it if I can have your number so I can talk to you. Why would I give you my number in I don't know you like that? Because I want to get to know you that's why. Mmmm ok we shall see. But I have to slide to my place before my meeting I have later. So If I don't answer that means I'm handling business with my family. Ok I can see you doing your thing from the way you dress. Oh, most definitely never slacking when it comes to that. One thing about me James I'm never slacking on how I present myself. I smiled in walked away why he stood there licking his lips and watching me walk away.

But I didn't go to stash house. I kept walking pass it to get to the go cart I owned. I played like I was leaving until he left. Did not need him knowing my stash house or any other location. I rode off looking at him walking to his ride. Baby I hit one with this one he got a nice foreign car. I was like damn he built nice. He smelled so good he was lick able. He was milk chocolate standing 6ft with body of a goddess right. I saw that print that was like dam.

I want to test drive that stick shift. But I couldn't give in so fast let me see what he's really about. What's his true intentions are with me before I give it up to him. But from the look of it he going to make me tap with that monster. Just looking at his sweats I seen his print right through his sweats. I can handle something's but that right there is like a whole other level. I was lusting over that package down there. I was in Lala land thinking about that print. But I got to get back focus to get back to my stash to count up my shit and distribute the products to my minions.  I'm just counting and thinking about that print. Like why of all days, you want to distract me. He knew exactly what he was doing wearing those type of pants outside.

I cleared my mind and started counting until I realized that something was off about my stuff. I notice that my products were missing.  I'm looking around for some of my products in couldn't find my shit. I search all around my stash house for my stuff and it's gone. I ran my cameras back to see who was in my shit. Don't nobody have access to my stash house but me. I pull it up on my phone in my window bust out in the back side where nobody could see. The whole time it's this hoe Tay. Tay was selling my shit and using my products for her activities. I was super-hot about this shit. I got played by somebody I trusted more than one time.

I gave this bitch chance after chance now it's time for me to end this hoe selling my products. Don't nobody steal from me in sell my shit under the table. I hopped on the phone with my associates and told them about shawty stealing our products. Oh baby they put a bounty out on that hoe head. I'm done being nice it's time to pay with your life. Don't try in play with a street bitch that's book smart. You fuck up thinking she wouldn't find out what you was doing. Now it's out of my hands. She better hope they don't find her slipping. The best karma is the my business partner revenge baby. I clean my hands in world of this bitch.