the break up [peter parker]

Guess you didn't cheat

The day started out normal. Y/N went to school for 7 hours, and after, she planned on asking Peter to hang out. When she texted him, he said he was busy. This man is never busy on a school night. He's always either doing homework or hanging out with Y/N and the twins. Sometimes baking with her mom. She decided to call him, a feeling of untrust coming over her.

"Hey, it's Peter. Leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible." His voicemail beeped.

"Hey, Peter. It's Y/N." Y/N began, putting a hand to your forehead and stopped walking. "You've been acting weird these past couple of days. If you have something to tell me, just tell me. Call me back when you get this."

She hung up the phone and continued walking. A couple minutes later, she got a call back. She answered it immediately.

"Hello?" She said into the mic.

"Hey! You uh... you called?" He sounded nervous.

"Yeah. Why have you been acting so weird?"

She walked up the stairs, leading to Peter's apartment.

"Um, I'm just stressed. With school. I have a ton of.. chemistry homework?" Peter replied.

Y/N ruffled her eyebrows, reaching for the door handle. "Well, I can help you."

She opened the door as she hung up the phone. Her eyes widened at the sight.

Peter and Betty.

But you're still a traitor

One of her own best friends with her boyfriend. Tears brimmed her eyes and she stared at them.

"Y/N, it's not what it looks like." Peter began.

Y/N just nodded, tears starting to fall down her cheeks. "Really? Because it looks like my best friend and my boyfriend are smothering each other on the couch."

"Y/N-" He tried to take the girls hand.

"Don't touch me." She slapped his hand away. "You're a fucking traitor."

God, I wish that you had thought this through

"Y/N, please, just listen!" Peter nearly shouted.

Before I went and fell in love with you

"I thought-" Y/N began.

But you're still

"I thought you loved me."

You're still a traitor

"I do, Y/N, I do! If you would just let me explain!"

Y/N ran out of the apartment, dashing out the doors. She started running home, tears streaming down her face.

Yeah, you're still a traitor

One notification.

The one notification that changed it all.

the boy <3:
betty forced herself on me.