ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤

Wanda's POV

"Does anyone have a phone on them?" I ask anxiously.

Steve hands me a phone quickly. I dial my daughters number and let it ring three times before I hear a voice.

"Hello?"

"Honey!" I breathe out. "Are you okay? You better be at home. I don't want you to be in this mess."

"Um.." she sighs. "I'm in a spaceship with.. Tony.. a wizard and spideyboy."

My eyes widen. "YOU'RE WITH PETER?! You need to go home! You can get killed on this mission, I'm not letting you di-"

She interrupts me. "Mom! It's fine... just... just stay safe. Tell dad I love him a lot, and I'll see you both soon. Bye mom, love you."

She hangs up. I give Steve his phone back and go to Vision.

"Is she okay?" He asks.

I nod. "She's with Tony. Peter. Dr Strange. She'll be okay."

"Who's with Tony?" Steve asks.

I look down. "Our 16 year old daughter and Peter."

"Why are KIDS on this mission?" Natasha yells.

"It wasn't on purpose. Neither of them should've been involved. I have no idea why Y/N was even in the same town as all of them. I would rather her be here but.."

"But what?" Vision says.

"I don't know."

Your POV

We look over an edge and see the wizard being tortured by the alien from earlier. He goes for the stone in his necklace and Peter gets on the roof, webbing down behind Tony. I walk over to them.

"Yeah uh speaking of loyalty.." I whisper.

"What the hell-" Mr. Stark replies. "You two should not be here."

"We were gonna go home." Peter protests. "But Y/N caught me and so- we stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way. So, if anything it's kinda your fault."

I widen my eyes at Peter. They continue bickering and I look down at the wizard. His cape comes up beside me.

"What's happening to him?" I whisper.

The cape shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"He's in trouble. What's your plan, kids?" Mr. Stark asks Peter and I with sass. "Go."

"Um.." Peter begins. "Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

The wizard screams and Peter tries to explain.

"There's no time for this shit!" I whisper yell. "We need to help him NOW!"

Mr. Stark goes behind the alien. The alien talks to him and Peter and I wait a few seconds. Mr. Stark makes a hole in the ship that drags the alien out. The cape goes over to the wizard and catches him right before he goes out of the hole. He loses his grip and Peter grabs him with a web, attaching another to the pole beside me. It snaps and Peter uses spider legs in his suit to stop himself. I look over at Mr. Stark and he shakes his head.

"Kid, you have nothing but your powers to protect you! You'll get sucked out." Mr. Stark yells at me.

I ready myself and fly down to them, putting a blast of power around the wizard and Peter and flinging them to the platform for safety. I hold myself against the wall, grunting and screaming from the pain of trying not to get sucked out. Mr. Stark grabs me and throws me back, making me land on top of Peter. We topple to the ground and his hands go around my waist and his body under mine to try and break my fall. I get up quickly and shake away the blush from my face. Then, I stare at him intensely and start reading his thoughts.

That was.. awkward. Stop blushing Peter! You just met her like.. an hour ago. Stop it! He mentally yells at himself.

"I'm Peter Parker." Peter holds his hand out towards the wizard.

I snap out of it and nod towards the wizard. "Who are you?"

"Doctor Stephen Strange." DS (Doctor Strange) replies.

"Oh we're using our made up names-" Peter stutters. "I'm- Spiderman."

"Y/N Maximoff, or as most people call me, Scarlet Witch's daughter Nocturne." I greet and bow sarcastically.

Stephen and Mr. Stark start arguing about whether or not they should turn around the ship.

"What's with your accent?" Peter asks me.

"My mom is Sovokian, so I gained a bit of her accent. But we've been living throughout America and Scotland so it's not really there anymore, just a little bit." I shrug and fix my hair so it's out of my face.

Peter looks at Mr. Stark as he walks up to him. He puts his hands on both his shoulders.

"You're an avenger now." He moves to me and does the same. "You're an avenger now."

I stare at him in disbelief. Peter let's off a cute little smile before hiding it again with a tough expression. Mr. Stark calls Peter towards the steering gimbal and Peter runs over. I follow quickly, not taking my eyes off the screen of where we are. After a few minutes, Peter and Mr. Stark start grunting in effort. I come between them and start using my powers to help pull the gimbal, screaming in pain and effort in the process. DS creates a force field around us and I feel the ship crash down. I stop using my powers and breathe heavily. I look around for a second.

"Peter?" I yell out.

"Let me just say," I hear from behind me. "If aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something.. and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Mr. Stark scolds.

"He's trying to say that something is coming." I roll my eyes.

Everyone gets ready and I start flaring my powers when a bomb lands in front of us and we all get shot back. Everyone screams and I thud onto the ground, hitting my rib. I grunt and hold my side, trying to recover. Then, a guy with a red and metal mask on lands on top of me. I tilt my head at him and give him the evil smirk I do, like my mom. My eyes start to glow red and I hit him up with my powers. I hum in response and wipe fake dust off my hands.

"Everybody stay where you are, chill the eff out!" The guy says and points a gun at Peter's neck.

"Leave him alone!" I start going towards him, making red wiggily woos as dad calls it. He points his gun at me and I stand down.

He pushes off his mask. "I'm gonna ask you this one time."