ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟩

Your POV

We were all on Carol's ship, floating above a planet. I was sat between Steve and Natasha.

"I'll head down for recon." Carol says through the mic before flying down to the planet.

Nat and I look at Steve, who was looking at a picture of his wife, Peggy. He closed it up and put it away a few seconds after.

"This is gonna work, Steve." Natasha reassures.

"I know it will." Steve nods. "Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't."

Then, Carol was back. "No satellites. No ships. No armies. No ground defences of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough." Nebula practically whispers.

On the planet

We all walk into the cottage after Carol took ahold of Thanos's head, keeping grip around his neck with her arm. Thor flies in and cuts off Thanos's arm with the gauntlet. Thanos screams in pain and we just watch. Rocket flips it over to reveal an empty gauntlet. I look back at Thanos in anger.

"Where are they?" I ask, flaring my powers at my side.

"Answer the question." Carol demands.

"The universe required correction." Thanos breathes out. "After that, the stones served no purpose... beyond temptation."

"You murdered trillions!" Banner yells and hits him across the room.

"You should be grateful." Thanos claims.

"Where are the stones?" Nat asks again.

"Gone." Thanos says. "Reduced to atoms."

"You used them two days ago."

"I used the stones to destroy the stones." Thanos explains. "It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying!" Rhodes exclaims.

"My father is many things." Nebula begins. "A liar is not one of them."

Thanos sighs. "Thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly."

I grab Thor's axe and cut Thanos's head off, before dropping the axe. "That's for killing my father. Taking my mother away, Peter away. And for murdering trillions of innocent lives."

"What?" Banner says. "What did you do?"

"She went for the head." Thor nods and walks right out.

"How- how were you even able to pick that axe up?" Nat asks. "None of us are able to."

I shrug. "I don't know. But the work here is done."

5 months later (changing the timeline so you and Peter are still around the same age.)
you live with Tony, Morgan, and Pep.

Tony's POV

I slowly walk off the front porch. I walk towards the tent Morgan usually plays in. (For this timeline, pretend Morgan was born before the blip.)

I clap a bunch of times. "Chow time! Moguna?"

I kneel down in front of the tent. "Morgan H Stark you want some lunch?"

Morgan comes out in the helmet and a glove I was making for her mom. "Define lunch of be disintegrated."

I put up my hand. "Okay. You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for mom. You thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce."

She takes the helmet off. "Noooo!"

"That's what you want." I joke. "How did you find these?"

"The garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it, though."

I nod. "Hmm. You like going in the garage, huh? So does Daddy. It's fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her."

I lift Morgan up and start walking into the house. I hear doors behind us, and look behind me to see Steve, Natasha and Scott. Y/N came out of the front door and ran right to Natasha. She engulfed Nat in a hug and they started talking a bunch.