the classic kiss [peter parker]

Yet another sleepless night for Y/N. She had been having so many troubles sleeping after what happened in London with Mysterio. She had the never-ending fear that he really was still alive and would come and kidnap her and kill Peter whenever she wanted. She looked over at the phone to check the time, the screen displaying "2:34 AM" on the top of it. She sighed and put it back down, staring at her blank ceiling again.

She almost screamed when a tap was heard on her window. She sat up, turning on her nightstand lamp to see what it was. She saw a red and black suit standing there, waving at her. Peter took off his mask and smiled. Y/N sighed in relief and waved him to come in. She opened her window with her powers and Peter slowly got in, closing the window after. Before Y/N could say anything, he climbed over to her on her bed and gave her a long kiss.

"Can't sleep either?" He asks.

"Never." Y/N replied. "Every time I close my eyes all I see is Mysterio trying to kill everyone."

Peter sighed. "Wanna go out for a while?"

She raised an eyebrow at the young boy. "Like outside, at 2 am?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun." Peter smiled.

"Fine. But if my mom catches me out I'm blaming you." Y/N said.

Peter chuckled a stood up, walking back over to the window. He extended his hand to her with a playful smile on his face. Y/N put her hand in his and he easily lifted her off her bed, putting her on the floor.

Peter put his mask over his head again, putting his arm around her waist.

"Hold on tight." Peter said.

Y/N put her arms around his neck and then her legs around his torso. Peter went out the window and started to web around, tree to tree. When the town came into view, Peter landed on the ground, setting the young girl on the sidewalk before webbing somewhere higher.

Y/N didn't see him leave, a confused look laying on her face. She looked all around her for Peter. When she turned behind, Peter was hanging upside down from a roof. She could tell he had a dumb grin on his face under the mask. She just smiled at him.

"That's cute." She said. "You want a kiss, don't you?"

"You know me so well."

Y/N chuckled and brought her hand up to the mask, pulling it so it sat just over his nose. And she was right; he did have a dumb grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on his face, slowly inching forward to kiss his lips. It was short and sweet; but still passionate enough to show the affection they had for each other. She put his mask back over his lips and chin, and he put a web on the other side of the roof to fling up. Y/N laughed and before she knew it, he swung down and swiftly grabbed her, swinging back to her house. She let out a tiny squeal, quickly wrapping her arms around him and her legs around his torso again.

Peter thought it was hilarious, a muffled laugh escaping his lips.