ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟦

Your POV
In Prague

We had finally arrived in Prague, and everyone was walking into the fancy hotel Nick must've gotten for us. Our teacher gave everyone their own suite room keys. It was nice, but we would probably have to leave after the Elemental came tonight. So much for summer vacation.

"Everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annual... Carnival of Lights!" Mr. Delmar exclaims.

Peter walks off after his phone starts buzzing and I sigh, keeping a firm grip on my duffel bag that had my new suit in it. Ned walked over to Peter and I started going towards the elevator to go up to my room. Luckily, my room was right beside Peter's and there was a door in each room that we could go through to see each other. A faster way. And we had a combined balcony. When I got to my room, I started to put my stuff into drawers and Peter walked in.

"There's an earpiece with both our suits." He says. "And Nick needs us to meet him in the basement. Dimitri's waiting for us."

I nodded and followed him out.

In the basement

"Parker, Parker!" Nick snapped Peter out of his gaze.

"Yes sir, sorry."

"That thing is going to be here in a few hours." Nick says. "Are we boring you?"

"He's not bored, neither is she." Beck spoke up. "He's thinking about how you kidnapped them."

"He had obstacles." Nick says. "I removed them."

"They still won't evacuate the city." Maria sighs.

Nick rubs his forehead. "Idiots."

"Is there not some kind of way you can get it on the news, say it's a state of emergency?" I ruffle my eyebrows. "We can't risk killing all these innocent people. The Elemental is going to be here soon, we need to figure it out now. What's the plan?"

"We'll be in the cathedral tower, keeping watch for the monster." Peter explains. "When that shows up, we'll radio you guys, and then that's when Mr. Beck and us will-"

"My name is Mysterio." Beck smiles.

Peter and I chuckle before Peter goes back to talking. "Mysterio and us will move in."

"Y/N, Peter, listen to me." Mysterio begins. "The best hope you have, the only hope, is to stop it here now, no matter what the cost. Maneuver it away from civilians if you can, but most importantly, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll be able to draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it."

We stayed silent for a second before I inhaled sharply. M

"Our friends are here." I began. "I can't help but think we're putting them in danger."

"You're worried about hurting your friends?" Nick shouts. "Peter, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus? Y/N, who got in a fight with a girl at school and could've killed her? Stark and Potts gave you two a multibillion-dollar AR tactical intelligence system, and the first thing you do with it is try and blow up your friends. It's clear to me that you guys were not ready for this."

I turned around and started walking out, Peter continuously calling for me to come back. I just shook my head and started going up the elevator.

Later

Our teacher ended up getting a notification that we would be getting an opera show tonight, EDITH's work of course. Peter and I snuck off to get our suits on. His was like his Spiderman suit, but just black and white, no specific details. Mine, on the other hand, was gorgeous. There was grey, white and black fabrics, black gloves and a black mask. There was obviously also an earpiece. I felt absolutely gorgeous in it.