ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟩

Your POV

Beck was explaining to me how he had plans to kill my friends, Peter and then me today. We were overtop a bridge in London. My friends would be here soon.

"Oh, stop it." I laugh.

"Don't tell me to stop it!" He shouts at me.

"If no one tells you to stop, then how will you know when to shut up?" I fire back.

He punches me right across the face, hitting me back a bit. My eyes filled with some tears from the pain but I kept a smirk on my face.

"Come on, think I can't take a punch?" I chuckled.

He punches me again, and I felt some blood drip from my nose.

"Damn it, you're weak!" I tease him again. "But, it's easier to be tough in front of defenceless little girls."

He punches me another time, more tears filling my eyes. "Better. But my mom didn't raise me to cry over punches. All she did was teach me to be ruthless with my enemies."

"Your mom is a witch. And you?" Beck gets close to my face. "You're just a dumb little girl."

I kick him back, making him fall to the ground. I crawl over to him before he could get up, getting on top of him and punching his face 3 more times. People latched onto my arms and pulled me back.

"You're a demon!" I shout while they drag me away. "I hope you burn in hell!"

A/N: do you guys like this parallel from the Black Widow movie 🕺🏽

Peter's POV

I sit on the side of the ship, getting ready to jump down. Happy had given Mr. Fury a message that they were in immediate danger and that Beck had Y/N in the London Bridge. I saw the Elemental below.

"Comms check. Can you hear me?" Happy says into our earpieces.

"Yeah, I can! It's just a little loud out here!" I shout.

"I like the new suit."

"Thanks."

"Woah, Peter. You sure that's not real?" Happy asks.

"Yeah, it's just 100 times bigger than I expected."

"Still the play?"

"Uh-huh. We need to get high enough so Beck doesn't see me coming."

"Copy. Stay sticky."

He started going higher.

"Hey Happy."

"What is it, kid?"

"We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt!"

I get flung off the jet. I started falling before opening my parachute.

Your POV

I look out one of the windows in the bridge. Then, I realized. I can just break a window. I look back at the guards that surrounded me.

"Hey guys. You guys like fighting, right?"

They all just nodded. I smirked and starting flinging them all back and forth with my powers, until windows broke and they were passed out. I kicked one of the windows a couple times, before flying out. I go in front of the window Beck was at and smirk. I wave to him before disappearing in thin air.

Peter's POV

I saw a red glow coming from a window near the tower. I couldn't see it anymore after I went into the illusion. I was surrounded by drones. That all said Stark Industries on them.