ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟫

Your POV
The next day

Tony and pull walk into the Avenger's compound. I step out of the car, look around and sigh.

"Been a while since I was here last." I look around again.

I look back ahead to see Steve. Tony steps out after me.

"Why the long face?" He asks Steve. "Let me guess, he turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah. What are you two doing here?" Steve nods to us both.

"It's the EPR Paradox." Tony explains. "Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up... pushing time through Lang. It's tricky, dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it."

"You did." Steve nods.

"Oh, did I?" Tony fires back. "Well, thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it."

He holds up his time-space GPS.

"A fully functioning time-space GPS." He says bluntly. "I just want peace. Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it. We got a shot at getting these stones. But, I gotta tell you my priorities. Bring back what he lost, I hope, yes. Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying. Would be nice."

Steve holds out his hand. "Sounds like a deal."

Tony grabs his hand and shakes it. I get bored and decide to walk inside. I push the door open and see Nat, Scott and Smart Hulk- I mean Banner, standing there, talking.

"Well, I'm back." I put my arms out, smiling.

3 hours later

I chomp away at my taco as I see the Guardians of the Galaxy pulling in. Or, just Rocket and Nebula. Tony and the rest of them walk in with parts, and I saw Banner and Rocket leaving to go get Thor and Valkyrie on Asgard. Natasha comes up to me and hands me a cup of sprite, a large.

"Excited?" She sits down beside me.

I finish chewing. "Yeah. It's a chance to get my mom back... Peter back, the universe back. I'm ready for anything. Any fights."

She nods. "I'm glad you're ready."

I smile back and we continue to talk while watching the boys gather more and more supplies.

Another 3 hours later

Nat left about an hour ago to go get Hawkeye, or Clint.

The next day.

Thor, Banner and Rocket bursted through the front door.

"Hello, earthlings!" Thor yells and opens a can of beer.

He was... fat. His hair was longer and greasy. He was clearly drunk as well.

"Y/N! The girl with weird powers." He says drunkily.

I smile with wide eyes and walk over to another room to see Scott in the test suit, arguing if it was dangerous or not.