ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫

Peter's POV
packing for the trip
(It's been about two months since you joined the school, so you know everyone now and you're a bit popular, but not really.)

My phone buzzes and I see the same number as Nick Fury's on it. I pick it up, before dropping it back down again. I started packing more clothes before standing up.

"Okay." I whisper.

I turn around to my closet and look at my suit.

"Hungry?"

A banana hits my face and I look at Aunt May. She covers her mouth and laughs.

"I thought that you could sense that with your..." she snaps her fingers. "Peter-tingle!"

"Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle." I plead.

"So, what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?" She walks up to me.

"No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break."

She sighs and hugs me. "You deserve it. Yeah."

She lets go of me and stops at the door.

"You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it." May jokes and walks away.

"Please stop saying tingle, May!" I yell.

I look at my suit and close my closet, before looking at the metal one near my door.

"No, no. No, I'm not!"

I close my suitcase and clip it up.

On the plane, next day

I open the window to my aisle and look out, seeing the planes all around us. Ned smiles and laughs.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash yells. "This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over poor neighborhoods."

Y/N stops near us. "Ma'am?"

The flight attendant pokes her head in.

"He Blipped, so technically he's 16. Not 21." She explains.

The lady takes the drink from Flash and he runs after her, claiming Y/N was lying.
She looks at me and smiles.

"Classic Y/N, right?" A student, Brad, smiles.

He helps her put her suitcase in the compartment and she laughs awkwardly.

Like 2 minutes later

"Get up!" Our teacher says.

We claimed that I had a perfume allergy to sit beside Y/N, and it worked. MJ and Brad were switching spots with Ned and I, and I was gonna be in the middle of some random kid and Y/N. Ned was with Betty. I smile a bit to myself and get situated in my new seat.

"Dual-headphone plug-in?" Y/N smiles. "Wanna watch a movie?"

She holds up her headphones and I smile and nod. She plugs her headphones in, then I plug in mine. Ned was busy with Betty and his Demon-Slayer game. We both put our headphones on our heads and I start scrolling through the movies. I let her choose, and she chose the live-action Beauty and The Beast. I didn't mind, it was a good movie and I was beside my crush!! Life was good.

While watching your third movie, which was Bohemian Rhapsody.

I check the time on the corner of the little T.V (we were sharing mine) and see the time was 11:30. Y/N seemed to be getting a bit tired, and so was I. She put her head on my shoulder and we got the blanket situated so we were sharing it. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and most likely were red as well. I leaned my head on hers, and when the movie ended, we took our headphones off and extended the chairs back, raising the bar between us up so it was easier to share the blanket (pretend it's one of those types of airplanes). She accidentally swiped her hand near mine, and looked at me, almost to say sorry. I just shrugged and intertwined my hand with hers. She smiled a bit and closed her eyes, and then we both fell asleep.