ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟦

Your POV
45 minutes later

I stand behind Peter and see Thanos talking to DS. Mr. Stark hits a huge ship down on Thanos. We all come in and the ship gets hit up by a time stone. I stand back until a portal opens under Peter and I. We join hands and jump through it together. We punch him in the face, going through another portal, out another.

"More magic!" Peter laughs as we bring his head down and then appear behind him.

"Magic with a kick!" I yell and we kick him in the face as he turns around.

We go through another and he grabs our necks. He hits us down.

"Insect and worthless girl." He scoffs and hits us to Doctor Strange.

Everything went black.

Peter's POV

I groan in pain and look beside me to see Y/N, passed out and her head had some blood on it. I start shaking her.

"Please wake up!" Some tears start going down my face. "Please! please wake up, Y/N!"

She finally flutters her eyes open and looks around.

"What happened?" She asks.

"You just passed out. I'll be right back."

I hit Thanos in the face before he grabs me and hits me back. He takes the webs off the gauntlet and tries to snap before I see a ship with red around it hit him. I look at Y/N to see her controlling it. She looks at me and nods. We run over to Thanos, with his daughter Nebula, and a portal goes above Thanos and Mantis comes on top of him and starts making him fall asleep. We hold his hands back and Y/N starts to pull the gauntlet off his hand.

"Be quick!" Mantis cries. "He is very strong."

"Parker, help Y/N!" Mr. Stark yells.

I grab the gauntlet, placing my arms over Y/Ns shoulders and start pulling. Mr. Stark starts helping as well.

"We gotta pull his fingers out!" I grunt in effort. "Let's go!!"

"He is in anguish!" Mantis yells. "He.. he mourns!"

"Gamora.." Nebula whispers. "He killed her, didn't he!"

I nod quickly and scream in effort and pain.

"DON'T ENGAGE QUILL, WE'VE ALMOST GIT THIS OFF!" Mr. Stark yells.

Your POV

Quill gets angry. He goes over to Thanos and punches him repeatedly in the face. Mantis falls off and Thanos comes back to reality. Peter and I fall back and Peter goes to grab a flying Mantis. Thanos hits us to the ground with the Mind stone power and I get up quickly, stopping the planet he broke from hitting anyone.

Wanda's POV

I look at Vision, who's getting the stone taken out of his head before Thanos' soldier gets him. I look out the window and tap my foot anxiously. The trees start going down and the ground starts lifting under the force field, huge ships coming under. I look back down at Vision.

"I'm going out there." I fly out and land before the ships, making them slow down before they hit any of our soldiers and T'Challa. (Black Panther.)

I lift them off the ground, and hit them behind me at the monsters.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye (second in command to T'Challa) questions.

I breathe heavily.

"Someone get to Vision!" Steve yells.

"I got him."

"On my way." I reply before getting hit down by a woman. 

I lay on the ground before she flips me onto my back.

"He'll die alone. As will you and your daughter." She says.

"She's not alone." Natasha says from behind.

I look up a bit to see her, then behind me to Okoye. They'd start fighting her and I catch my breath on the ground. I stand up after a few minutes and levitate the woman, hitting her to a ship and killing her before she could slit Natasha's throat.

"That was really gross." Natasha says after she wipes black blood off her face.

I nod quickly before standing up slowly. I fly to the forest and run over to Vision, who's laying weak on the ground with a hole in his stomach.

Peter's POV

I land down on a collapsed building with a passed out Mantis. I start grabbing everyone who's in the air passed out.

"I got you!" I yell. "I got you! I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's name except for Y/Ns!"

I attach them all onto a power pole with my webs before seeing butterflies at the bottom and about 50 Stephens with Thanos, before they all turned into one. Thanos grabs the stone and throws Stephen away. I land down beside Y/N.

"It's over." She says bluntly. "One more stone, which is with my dad and we're dead."

I shake my head. "Don't say that. Have faith."

I grab both her hands in mine. "We're gonna win. Okay? Don't worry."

I take my mask off and kiss both her hands before putting my mask back on and bringing us towards Mr. Stark. Y/N lifts Thanos and tries to hold him off before he gets through and hits Mr. Stark with the Mind stones power after punching him many times. Y/N fights against the power and he grabs both her arms and stabs her in the stomach.

"NO!" I yell.

He lets go and I fall down beside her and she struggles to breathe. He holds the stone out to us and I pull her into me, closing my eyes and preparing for death.

"Stop." Stephen yells. "Spare their lives... and I will give you the stone. The real stone."

I look up and beside us.

"No more tricks."

"Don't.." Y/N yells wearily.

Stephen holds his hand up and the stone appears in his hand. He gives it to Thanos, and Thanos puts it in his gauntlet.

"One to go." Thanos smiles.

Quill comes from behind and starts shooting at him before he teleports away. Y/N grunts in pain and sits up a bit in my lap, supporting herself against my chest. She pulls her corset out a bit and holds her hand to her stab, and starts to heal it with her powers.

"Did we just lose?" Quill asks.

Y/N looks to Stephen. "Why did you to that?"

"We're in the endgame now." He replies bluntly.