ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟧

Wanda's POV

I grab Visions shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

The stone rings and Vision groans in pain.

"What? What is it?" I pant.

Vision breathes heavily. "He's here."

I stare at him for a second before hearing a portal beside us, near the rest of the group. I look back to see Thanos. I stand up and flare my powers, holding back my tears.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve yells and runs towards him. Everything they tried to do to him went into slo-mo.

"Wanda.." Vision grunts. "It's time."

I shake my head. "No."

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can." Vision grabs my arm. "Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone."

"Don't."

"You must do it. Wanda, please."

I look at him and he puts my hand on his face. "We are out of time."

My lip quivers. "I can't. What about Y/N? To grow old in V?"

"Yes you can." He takes his hand off my face. "You can. Tell her I love her. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me."

I start generating power in my hand.

"I just feel you." He breathes out.

I let out a cry as I start putting the power onto his head. He yells in pain and more tears roll down my cheeks. I look behind me and see the mind stone power starting to come towards me. I take one hand off his head and put it behind me, holding off the mind stone and destroying the stone in Vision's head with my other. Tears stream down my cheeks as I look at the love of my life and father to my only girl dying.

"It's all right." He whispers.

I close my eyes and lets out loud sobs. I put more effort into breaking the stone.

"I love you." Vision whispers before an explosion goes off from the stone.

Your POV

I stand up before stopping and looking at the ground for a moment. I felt like a piece of my heart was being broken off. I stare at the ground, tears starting to spill out.

"Dad.." I whisper.

I close my eyes and see my dads body in front of mom, grey and lifeless, a huge hole in his head. Then, my moms vision went black. I gasp for air. I look up for a second before tears start streaming down uncontrollably. I scream and collapse on the ground, a huge blast of power coming out of my body. (Imagine Wanda in Age of Ultron when she found out Pietro died.) I sit on the ground and sob into my arms before looking up.

"We lost.." I whisper. "It's over."

Mantis faded into dust, followed by Drax.

"Quill, don't do it." Mr. Stark says.

"Oh man.." Quill whispers before fading to dust.

"Y/N.." Stephen says and I turn to him. "There was no other way."

He fades to dust.

"Y/N.." Peter grunts. I turn around to see him struggling to stay up. "I don't feel so good."

He collapses in my arms.

"I don't know what's happening. I don't know.. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. Please. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go.." he cries.

I lay him down on the ground and cup his face with my hands. He looks into my eyes. I felt genuinely accepted for who I was around Peter. He didn't think I was a freak for my powers, he treated me like a normal human. I put my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

He fades to dust in my arms. I scream again, my voice shaking and breaking. I purposely let out another gust of power in anger and sadness. I heard whirring behind us and sat up again to see an Avengers ship. It lands and the doors open up. I see Steve, Natasha, Rhodey, Banner and Thor. I run up to Natasha and Nebula and Mr. Stark don't move. They try to get them on the ship but they don't move.

"I'm sorry." Natasha whispers to me as I sob and collapse in her arms. "They're gone."

I sob loudly and she sits on the floor and takes my body with hers. I felt the ship levitate and move.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I scream. "Yeah, we won. Sure."

Natasha strokes my hair and sways me back and forth on the ground. I felt another pair of arms wrap around us, which was Thor. I sobbed in their arms until I fell asleep from energy loss and so much crying.

A/N: bye what how did i fit a 2 hour movie in 5 parts. n e ways time for endgame. and yes there's more u and Peter there ((: