ᗢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟨

Peter's POV

I woke up in some sort of prison. The last thing I can remember was getting hit by a train after Beck asked me who I told about the illusions. He also put me through a lot of illusion. He made me look at him throwing Y/N off the Eiffel Tower.

There were 3 other men with a bunch of spirit getup.

"Hi!" One says.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Municipal holding facility." Another replies.

"They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous."

"And we gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold."

"Thanks." I chuckle. "You guys are nice. You speak really god English."

"Welcome to the Netherlands." They say in unison.

"I'm in the Netherlands right now?"

"Yep."

They kept talking and I quickly got up, easily opening the door. The guard had my suit on too. I sighed and kept walking. I stopped at a man when I got outside.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I ask.

He nods and hands it to me. I dial Happy's number and he answers after 3 dial tones.

"Hello?"

"Hey, hey hey!" I speak fast. "Uh.. I messed up. I need a- I need a ride."

"Where are you?" Happy asks.

"Where am I?" I recite. "Where am I, sir?"

"It's Broek op Langedijk." He says.

My eyebrows ruffle. "Hang on. Could you say that into there?"

"Uh- hi. It's Broek op Langedijk." He says. "Heh, no problem!"

"Did you get that?" I put the phone back up to my ear.

In the tulip field

Happy's ship lands in front of me and the front opens.

"Peter? Are you okay?" He shouts.

"Happy, is that you?"

"Yeah of course it's me!"

"Stop!" I shout. "Tell me something only you would know."

He sighs. "Only I would know. Uh.. remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film."

"Okay, stop!" I say. I walk over to him and put my arms around him. "Beck got Y/N."

"Peter, you gotta tell me what the hell is going on here."

In the ship

Happy said there was a cut on my back, so he was sticking it up for me.

"Don't move." He says.

He pulls another string through and I wince a bit. "Ouch."

"I thought you had super strength."

"It still hurts."

He pulls more through and I put my hand to my forehead. "Happy, come on."

"All right, relax." He says. "Just a few more."

Another pain goes through my back and I slam my hand down on the table. "Oh my God!"

"Relax!"

I stand up and my eyes well with tears. "Don't tell me to relax, Happy. How can I relax when I messed up so bad? I trusted Beck. Right? I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me, and now he's kidnapped my best friend and is gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, so please, do not tell me to relax."

I sit down in one of the armchairs and put my face in my hands. "I'm sorry, Happy. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout." I look up and a couple tears start falling. "I just really miss him."

Happy looks at me for a second. "Yeah, I miss him too."

I look down at my hands and shake my head. "Everywhere I go... I see his face." My voice starts breaking. "And.. the whole world is asking who's gonna be the next Iron Man and... I don't know if that's me, Happy, I'm not Iron Man."

Happy shakes his head. "You're not Iron Man. And Y/N isn't Rescue. Neither of you will ever be Iron Man or Iron Woman."

P.S.A: Rescue is Pepper's superhero name:)

He sighs. "Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend. And he was a mess. He second guessed everything he did. He was all over the place. The one thing he didn't second guess was picking you. He and Pepper talked about it for months and they chose you and Y/N. I don't think Tony would've done what he did if he didn't know that you were gonna be here after he was gone. Now, your friends are in trouble, you're all alone, your tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?"

I stand up and sniff. "I'm gonna kick his ass and get my girl back."

"I mean, right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do?" Happy asks. "We've been hovering over a tulip field for the last 15 minutes."

"Right. I can't call my friends, Beck is tracking our phones. Give me your phone."

He hands it to me and I turn it on. "What's your password?"

"Password."

"No, what is your password."

"Password, like the word, spelled out."

"You're the head of security and your password is password?"

"I don't feel good about it either."

I pull up Flash's live stream and see they're going to London. "They're in London."

"London, okay." Happy replies.

"Yeah, I need a suit." I shout.

"Suit?" He goes to the control panels and presses a button. A segment opens behind me where you can make suits. 

I walk over to it and put my hand in the machine for a second. "Okay, um... bring up everything you have on Spiderman."

Different suits start showing and I scroll through. "Yeah, open that. Okay, no, no, no." When I found a perfect part I put my arm in it and looked over at Happy. "What?"

"Nothing." He smiles. "You take care of the suit. I'll take care of the music."

A rock song starts playing and I laugh. "Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!"

It was actually "Back in Black" by AC/DC.

A/N: woah, two chapters in one day?!!??? might be three if I can get another one done!