Introduction

^This is how they generally look and are aged in this story!^

Zayn Malik is the son of Trisha and Yaser Malik. Zayns mother was a famous editorial model from the late 80's and early 90's. His Family is quite stunning which explains why him and his sisters gravitated towards the modeling industry. Since Zayn could remember he was surrounded by cameras so naturally he became photogenic. He didn't mind it though, he loved the attention more than he let on. He genuinely has a good heart though, and everyone loved that about him. Always caring for others before his own needs. The title "London's Sweetheart" was next to his name on every magazine cover he was on.

Liam Payne is the son of Karen and Geoff Payne. He's heir to one of the most successful modeling companies in all of London. His father Geoff Payne built the company alongside some of his closest longtime friends, the Maliks. People might describe Liam as uptight, arrogant, and sexy as hell. He was named London's "most eligible bachelor" 2 years running after all.

Zayn and Liam grew up together. The Maliks treated Liam as their own and the Payne's treated Zayn as their own as well.

The thing is they couldn't stand each other

Liam was older than Zayn by four years which made it harder for Zayn to like Liam while he was acting like the boss of him when they were younger. Growing up they never really came across each other in school because of the age gap. If they did it was very tense.

To Zayn, Liam was a daddy's money type of guy. Anything he wanted he got. He flaunted it like no other and there was a lot of people like that around them. It bothered him so much, but he never understood why. Maybe it was because he cherished his family and everything they did for him to have the life he had.

To Liam, Zayn was a kiss ass. Everyone always talked about how down to earth he was. He believes that it's all just a front though. Deep down he knows Zayn is not who he says he is. Well, who the media makes him out to be at least. Part of him despised him because Geoff would always brag about Zayn. When Zayn got older and began modeling at the agency it was all about him now. He was the son of London's most famous model following in his mother's footsteps. A real legacy story and the media loved it.

Both of the family's could sense their little feud since forever. As much as both Liam and Zayn did their best to try and hide it everyone knew.

Liam is 25 and has a habit of messing around with models from his fathers industry. This works out perfectly though because if anyone had a problem, would they really have the courage to go tell the big man about controlling his son? Liam loved his life. He had the money, the looks, the people falling at his feet... what more could he want.

Zayn is 21 and still has his whole life ahead of him. He's at a very successful point in his career and life. He is about to finish university, and his modeling career just landed him a collaboration with Louis Vuitton on their latest collection. He was doing things at 21 that people could only dream of and for that he was so thankful.

Liams dad had a huge announcement to make at the companies annual ball coming up. They held a ball every year on the anniversary of the company being founded to not only celebrate, but of course network new models, sponsors, vendors, and all the goods.

When word got out Mr. Payne had an announcement to make it was the talk of the city.

What could this announcement be?