44 - Cops

'Hm...?' I forced myself to get up after feeling some movement.

  'Did Lucas already get up...?' I rubbed my eyes clearing my vision.

  "Did I wake you up?" Someone who I assumed was Lucas asked in a gentle tone.

  "Is your fever better?" I asked sitting up with both my hands as support.

  "Yes. It's around midnight but I thought that you maybe hungry since we both overslept..." Lucas said looking at his phone while his legs crossed on the couch.

  'Did we take an afternoon nap..?'

  "I'm a little but hungry..." I got up and sat beside Lucas who now I saw was looking for delivery.

  "Rice and fried dumpling with toppings of vegetables plus soup and green tea for you?" Lucas asked.

  "I feel like I'm talking to a waiter or some sales man..." I complained but nodded my head.

  "I thought it was fun to pretend to be one." Lucas stated.

  "Then I better be your only customer." I replied before my brain could even process what I said.

  'Me and my big mouth...' I blushed and looked away while I heard Lucas laugh.

  "Do you want to shower?" Lucas asked calming down from his laughter.

  "Yes. Should I change into my school uniform? Since I don't think we'll be able to sleep anymore..." I said opening my wardrobe.

  "Sure. We'll wait for the food then maybe go to a hand phone repair shop?" Lucas suggested which I immediately nodded to. It's been to long without my hand phone.

  After I finished taking a shower Lucas went to the shower and wore one of his many extra clothes which does include school uniform that I stole from him.

  "How many of my clothes do you have?" Lucas asked coming out of the shower.

  'More then I can count...'

  "It's not that many..." I said trying to hide the fact I probably stole a good few dozen of his clothes.

  "Uh-huh..." Lucas replied with a skeptical tone.

  Knock knock.

  "Lucas go back into the shower the last thing we need is some news report of boys hanging out in the girls dorm at midnight." I explained quickly while getting the door.

  "Delivery for... Sir Lucas?" The person looked at me with his head tilted. He wore a blue colour uniform topped with another blue colour cap.

  "Oh..? My boyfriend must have wanted to treat me! Thank you!" I took the plastic bag and closed the door in his face before any further questions.

  'Geez! I almost panicked...' I let out a sigh of relief as I heard the sound of footsteps getting softer.

  "You can come out now." I said placing the food on the table.

  Lucas came out with his face looking slightly red.

  "Why are you blushing..?" I inspected his face.

  "I don't want to talk about it..." Lucas said putting his head down.

  'Weird...' I sat down and started eating.

  Lucas shook his head and his expression wen back to neutral as he sat down and ate a bowl of porridge with vegetables and a little bit of soya sauce.