25 - Just sleep

'Its too early...' I looked around the room for awhile.

  'wait... This isn't my dorm....' I felt a sudden wave of panic rush through me but it died within a matter of seconds as I realized what happened.

  'Right I fell asleep in Lucas's dorm room....' I yawned as I looked around for any traces of Lucas.

  'Its dark but I think I see him.' I smiled as I saw Lucas sleeping on the couch.

  'Im guessing I fell asleep on him at the entrance of the dorm room and since I fell asleep he put me to sleep in his bed while he slept on the couch.' I smiled at how nice Lucas is.... Sometimes....

  I carefully walked over to the side of the couch not wanting to wake up the world's lightest-sleeper Lucas....

  'He looks so cute when he's asleep!' I couldn't help but admire his face do awhile... It's not everyday I get to admire it without getting teased.

  '"I love you" You finally said those words to me...' I smiled as I admired his face which truly looked like a sculptures masterpiece.

  'I honestly thought I was dreaming for a second...'

  'But it was real...'

  'You really do still love me...'

  I scanned Lucas up and down.

  'I want to see his eyes too~ too bad he's asleep...' I pouted as I admired his short silky black hair, his porcelain like face, his flawless smooth skin and his mole right under his eye.

  I blushed slightly at how much I was admiring his face...

  'If he were a girl he would love very pretty too...' I thought to myself as I chuckled.

  "Athy...." I heard him mumble my name which made me panic a little bit thinking that I go caught red-handed but turns out he was just talking to himself in his sleep.

  'Thank goodness I didn't get caught....'

  'I wonder what he's dreaming of....' I continued to stare at him.

  Suddenly, he's ruby red eyes shot open as he smirked at me...

  'Well.... Shoot...' I was very close to him close enough that he decided it was a good idea to pull me on the couch making me lie down beside him and with his hand around my waist hugging me.

  "What do you think your doing Lucas!" I screamed at him trying to break free of his grasp.

  "I should ask you that Athy~" Lucas teased me.

  "Am I that handsome that you can't help but stare?" Lucas continued.

  "S-Shut up!" I felt blush creeping all over my face.

  "My, Athy look how red you are~" Lucas continued to tease me which just made me blush a more violent shade of red.

  "Lucas! Get off me!!"I tried kicking his legs but he put one of his legs above both of mine making it impossible for me to move my legs.

  'Im blushing too much!!!' I tried fighting him which I don't even know why since his strength is so much greater turn mine.

  "Stop struggling..." Lucas tightened his hug and said in a more serious tone.

  I just followed his orders which I don't even know why I listened.

  "Just sleep..."Lucas said which honestly shocked me and made me blush more as I felt his hair brush against my neck and him nuzzling his face into my hair.

  "We still have 3 hours before school so just sleep..." Lucas said his voice sounded like he was already dozing off.

  'Sigh... Why's he so cute....' I closed my eyes though I wasn't tired but somehow with his scent being all I could smell and his arms and leg around me the moment I closed my eyes I fell asleep....

~Lucas(POV)~

  'hm?' I opened my eyes to be greeted with Athy staring at me...

  "Athy...." I called out but I was too tired to keep my eyes open.

  I saw how she held her breath and sighed it out when she thought I was sleeping.

  'Oh she was admiring me?' I felt myself smirking at the realization of what she was doing

  I decided it was a good idea to pull her on the couch making her lie down beside me and with my hand around her waist hugging her.

  "What do you think your doing Lucas!" She screamed and violently stared trying to shake me off.

  "I should ask you that Athy~" I teased her.

  "Am I that handsome that you can't help but stare?"

  "S-Shut up!"

  'So cute....'

  "My, Athy look how red you are~" I continued to tease her.

  'Her face is all red.'

  "Lucas! Get off me!!"She tried kicking my shin.

  'Athy if your trying to fight, your messing with the wrong opponent' I put one of my leg above both of hers making it impossible for her to move her legs.

  'Im sleepy...'

  "Stop struggling..." Almost like magic Athy stopped and just froze

  "Just sleep..."

  'Her scent smells so nice...' I buried my face into her hair inhaling her scent.

  "We still have 3 hours before school so just sleep..." I knew my vision was getting blurry before I knew it it all went black with me still being able to sniff her scent.

  'Ugh! Someone is in the room...' My eyes shot open ready to pounce at the person who entered.

  'Its kiel? What the hell is he doing?' I would've screamed at him but I liked my position so I chose to pretend to sleep. Plus kiel never means any ill-will.

~Kiel(POV)~

  'Geez! Why is there so much noise coming out of Lucas room!' I stomped out of bed.

  'There's still 3 more hours before school! He should be sleeping!' I opened his door without knocking or asking for permission.

  'Where's Luca-' My eyes widdened as I spotted Lucas hugging Athy by her waist and one leg over hers his face almost completely covered by her hair.. It looked cramp but somehow they looked like they were enjoying it.

  'Should I wake them up?' I thought to myself as I recall the last time I woke Lucas up....

  'I won't be able to deal with a demon like him.... Last time I needed Athy to help me but now? She would probably be on his side....' I had goosebumps remembering what happened last time.

  'but before I go~' I quickly snapped a picture and exited Lucas's dorm room without making a sound.

  'I can't wait to see there reaction towards this.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
  I know this chapter like did nothing to the plot but I needed some Lucathy fluff ok? Plus I've been imagining this all day! Idk why.... Anyway!!! Thank you for 1.94k+ views!! I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Also do you guys like the new cover? If no one reply me I guess that's a no so I'll change it if it's a no... I'll see if I can do anything better.