21 - How did you know?

'Hm?' I rubbed my eyes as I used my hands to support myself into a sitting position.

  'When did I come back to my room?' I thought to myself as my vision slowly cleared up.

  'Last I remembered I was at aunty's office then...... I fell asleep.....' My eyes widdened realizing that I fell asleep in the PRINCIPAL'S office.

  'The principal wouldn't be strong enough to bring me back..... She would not ask any of her staff to do it.....' My face started to redden when my brain came up with the most logical answer.

  'Lucas.....' I didn't need a mirror to see how red I looked right now.

  "Geez! What are you getting all red for this early in the morning." I heard a familiar voice say.....

  My eyes slowly scanned the room till I found the source of this voice.....

  Lucas.....

  "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I asked in a more irritated tone.

  "I Know you didn't eat dinner yesterday since you fell asleep but does your mood have to be this bad?" Lucas questions as her examined me.

  "Shut up!" I pouted as I pulled my knees closer to my chest and crossed my arms over them.

  "Do you want to change out of your school uniform?" I stared at Lucas for awhile before realizing that I was still in my school uniform yesterday.

  "Aren't you the same?" Judging from the fact that Lucas is here he probably fell asleep the moment he laid me down in bed.

  "Yeah I was planning to go get changed and get us some food."

  "Get me 6 sandwiches!" I immediately shouted feeling a burst of energy all of a sudden.

  "I know." Lucas replied casually and ruffled my hair with his hand.

  "Hey stop that!"

  "Ok ok I'll go now." Lucas headed for the door.

  Slam!

  As Lucas opened the door he immediately slammed it shut.

  'Is he trying to break my door?!' I thought to myself as I analyzed his reaction.

  "Lucas what the hells your proble-" Lucas sprinted to me and cupped his hand above my mouth with his other hand putting a finger to his lips.

  "Jennette's at the door. I wouldn't care less but you would freak out right?" Lucas whispered with a more serious face.

  'Oh shoot! I forgot about Jennette! Lucas needs to hide!!!' I looked around the room and there was literally NOWHERE for him to hide!!

  "Athy~!" I heard Jennette scream my name in a teasing voice.

  'Well shoot...' I facepalmed myself as I looked for a solution.

  "Jennette gimme a second I'm changing!" I grabbed my clothes and rushing to the bathroom not before shooting a glare at Lucas 'If you dare see your dead!'

  I changed at record time and signaled to Lucas to go hide in the bathroom and only come out after I was gone.

  I opened the door as quickly as I closed it making sure Jennette had no chance to question me about it.

  "Aww man!" Jennette whined thinking to herself she much have saw Lucas.

  "'Aww man' what Jennette?" I said as I took her wrist and started walking with her..... Well more like I was dragging her....

  "Lucas stayed over at your room right~?" Jennette gave up resisting and instead just went to teasing me.

  "So how's kiel? your boyfriend~" I replied in a teasing voice trying to change the topic.

  "He's doing.... Fine...." Jennette said as her face went into a deep shade of red.

  "Oh really~?" I was thanking the havens for making Jennette such a easily distracted person!

  "Y-yes!" Jennette immediately replied as she picked up her pace.

  "What with the stutter Jennette~?" I said I was genuinely curious at this point what happened till the point we're she was blushing like this!

  "N-nothing!" Jennette was basically sprinting away from me at this point but since I was a dancer I easily caught up to her.

  "Jennette did your do something?" I was smirking at Jennette as she tried desperately to run away from me.

  "He pinned me to a wall and confessed his love all over again!" Jennette said her sentence so quickly that I barely caught it.

  'Lucas would do that to me 24/7 if he could.... But since kiel is a gentlemen its really rare to see him flirt...' I thought to myself about the difference between kiel and Lucas.

  "Hey Athanasia!" A boy with dark green hair and pink eyes called me.

  'Who was he again.....' I awkwardly stared at him trying to remember his name.

  "Hey Andrew!" Jennette cut in even though he didn't call her.

  "Oh hey! j.... Jane?" The guy said with a smile that screamed ' please tell me I didn't say the wrong thing!'

  "Actually I'm Jennette!" Jennette reintroduced herself.

  'Oh this is the waiter guy.... Also..... Suspect one....' I noted to myself that I should try to befriend him to try and get info out of him.

  "Hey there Andrew! There's no need to be so formal with me just call me Athy!" I beamed at him trying to act as cute as I could.

  "O-ok!" I saw his face blush.....

  'Weird..... Why do I keep getting this reaction when I tell people to call me by my nickname.....'

  Jennette suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind her.

  "It's good to see you Andrew we'll get going!" Jennette tried to drag me away but when we passed by Andrew he grabbed my other wrist which made Jennette stop in her footsteps.

  "We're in the same class remember? Let's go together!" Andrew said to me ignoring Jennette's presence I could fell her glare directed to Andrew.

  'What the hell are these two people doing!?'

  "No need for your kindness Andrew. You can go to class first I'll take Athy to the canteen." Jennette said with her words somehow coated in poison.

  "Oh? Then why not I accompany her? You can go class first instead Jennette." Andrew said with a smiled that was obviously fake.

  'Im so confused what the hell is going on!?!'

  "Guys.... I can accompany myself!!!" I screamed hoping that the two would listen to me. I felt Jennette's hand let go but Andrews hand still stayed.

  "But Athy I need to help you check that your food isn't poiso-" Andrew immediately shut his mouth as my ears perked up... I felt his grip loosen and ultimately backing away...

  'Both me and Lucas haven't told ANYONE about the poison how would he know....?' I glared at him as he started sweating bullets, Jennette in between us trying to understand the situation.

  "Andrew Lloyd how did you know?" My eyes slightly glowed since I tilted my head downwards which casted a shadow....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
  Thank you for 1.46k+ views and 110 votes!!! Who do you guys think did the poison? Andrew with his unexpected knowledge of it? Or Rose with her experiment needing sulfuric acid?