1-You know what you did.

"Athy!!!" Jennette screamed at my ear.

  "What!?!" I yelled desperately covering my ears from the high pitched girl.

  "Why didn't you tell me you were dating Lucas!?" Jennette crossed her arms pretending to be upset.

  "Umm... I had no time?"

  "We live a dorm room away from each other it's not that hard to just come to my dorm and say 'Hey Lucas is my boyfriend!'"

  "How did you even find out?"

  "Somebody was jealous this morning and caused a commotion!"

  "I-I couldn't just stand by the side and watch those girls flirt with my boyfriend could I?!" I started blushing ashamed of what I did.

  "But was hugging his arm and screaming ' he's handsome yes but he's mine!' then dragging him off really needed?"

  "T-that was a-"

  "A very nice time~" Lucas who just came into the classroom sat beside me as usual.

  "What do you mean nice? Oh so you enjoy other girls flirting with you other then your girlfriend!?!" I started raising  my voice.

  "No I absolutely hate it when other flirt with me! I only enjoyed seeing you get jealous, it was so cute!." Lucas hugged me from behind I could hear Jennette squealing at him.

  "W-what! S-shut up!" I blushed furiously and looked away hoping he wouldn't see my face.

  "Yo! Lovebirds get a room!" Kiel just entered the classroom screamed at me and Lucas.

  "Lucas get off me"

  "No I don't wanna" he pouted like a child

  'why is he so cute!'

  "Lucas seriously get off!"

  "No your mine~"

  "Get . Off" I glared at Lucas.

  "Fine!"

~Time skip~

  "His reaction would be priceless!"

  "Really you think so athy?"

  "I know so!" I said as I put a wig that looked exactly like my hair onto Jennette

  "Ok so remember the plan dress exactly like me then go flirt with your boyfriend and wait for him to notice who you are!"

  "Yes I got this!"

  Jennette walked up to kiel who planned to meet me at the cafe.

~Jennette POV~

  "Hey kiel!" I grabbed his arm and pulled it towards me

  "Huh!? Athy what are you doing!?!" Kiel looked at me confused

  I looked at him and have him a peck on the cheek, he quickly stepped away from me as I pulled his arm back towards me.

  "Athy get off me." Kiel looked at me utterly enraged.

  "No your too cute I want to keep you!"I pulled him into a hug, which he froze as his brain tried to analyze the situation.

  "Jennette!?!" Kiel suddenly screamed as he pulled away from the hug and tried taking the wig off me.

  "You caught me..?" I took of the wig and looked at him, he looked amused.

  "Darn it! and it was getting good too..." Athy appears from the bush with a her phone in her hand clearly just recorded everything.

  "How did you find out she/I was Jennette?" Athy and I asked at the same time.