4 - Girls day out!

"You feeling better?" Jennette asked as she passed me a cup of water.

  "Yes..." I took the cup of water and took a sip.

  "Athy." Jennette called my name and looked at me seriously

  I hummed in response while looking and the cup that reflects my face.

  'God I look horrible right now....'

  "Let's go shopping!" Jennette suggested! She looked very excited.

  "I don't feel like going out."

  "Aww! Come on let's go shopping then come back and have a slumber party just you and me! Like old times!" Jennette gave me a puppy face which honestly had no effect on me but just seeing her do that means that she really wanted to go.

  "Fine..." I reluctantly nodded at her suggestion.

  She immediately left my room to get dressed.

  'Im wondering if your trying to cheer me up or just rob my wallet of money....' I chucked to myself no matter how old we grow Jennette has always acted the same way towards me.

  I got dressed in a yellow T-shirt that was translucent at the top and I paired it with a nice black skirt and pale yellow jacket tht had flower prints all over it on top of that I wore some long socks that were black with a slight orange and yellow with a strip at the top in yellow my shoes were mainly floral patterned with some green and yellow.

Basically this...(I drew this myself so please don't say I copied it from some where)

  Upon finishing dressing myself up I went to wait outside jennette's door

  "Did I take that long?" Jennette asked surprised that I was standing outside her door waiting for her.

  "Yes you did."

  Jennette wore a blue top which had a flowery T-shirt under it she also wore a matching flowy dress with fish net stockings and blue high heals adding on a blue hand bag.

Basically this....