34 - Why wasn't Andrew shocked?

"Come on Athy we're late!" Lucas said squatting down back facing me.

  "Fine..." I agreed thinking I'll deal with the consequences later

  I got onto his back and he piggy bagged me to school.

  How did this happen?

  Well....

  "Athy you ok?" Lucas said worriedly at me who was slightly limping

  "I'm fine.." I said not wanting to be clingy and beg for help like I have been yesterday.

  "Athy." Lucas got in front of me and squatted down

  "What are you doing Lucas?" I asked despite already partially knowing what he was doing.

  "Get on. We are already late and we're going to be later with the speed your walking at." Lucas said even though he was back facing me I could feel both his anger and his concern

  "Reall- I mean u-um."

  'I can't believe I was about to agree without putting up some sort of fight! Damn this stupid pill!'

  "Come on Athy we're late!" Lucas said squatting down back facing me.

  And now we're here....

  Walking in the hallway with me on Lucas's back getting stared at everyone who were either mocking me, being jealous that I was getting a piggy back from the schools most handsome guy, being jealous that Lucas got to piggy back me or just being weirded out.

  Those who mocked me got a hard glare from Lucas which made the whole hallway of students quieten down.

  Since we were late there were fewer students compared to normal which I was thankful for.

  Lucas somehow managed to open the door to the classroom. Well more like slammed.

  Almost immediately I noticed everyone's reaction

  Some girls were jealous of me

  Some guys were jealous of Lucas

  Some were taking pictures

  Kiel was weirded out

  Jennette was fan girling

  Andrew was.... Jealous? Well I mean he likes me so that does make sense

  "I get that your late but you don't need to announce it to the whole world." Aunty scolded us.

  Wait... AUNTY!?!

  'Why is aunty here and not our teacher?' I was shocked and so was Lucas.

  "Why are you here?" Lucas asked not bothering to use formalities.

  "Your teacher is sick so I'm substituting."

  "But this is your worst subject..." Lucas said which earned a glare from aunty.

  "This is not your business to judge Lucas." At this point everyone was looking at the mother-son pair bicker.

  I lightly tapped Lucas shoulder signalling him to out me down.

  Lucas put me down carefully.

  "Thank you." I mumbled towards Lucas who smiled at me.

  "Mdm I'm so sorry that we are late. This is entirely my fault so please do not blame Lucas." I said bowing down a 90°.

  I heard aunty bursting out in laughter not managing to continue my act of keeping it formal.

  "I'm sorry- I can't- that's too funny! To think someone would want to take the blame for my son." Aunty was laughing so hard she squatted down holding her stomach.