43 - Are you mine?

"What happened!?" Lucas asked almost lunging to the phone.

  "Nothing! I just feel off my chair..." Aunty replied through the phone.

  'Was the news so shocking... Well I guess we kinda just dropped a bomb on her...'

  "You ok?" I asked at the same time gesturing Lucas to calm down.

  'He hasn't raised his voice at all since we were walking to my dorm'

  "Might have hurt my back a little... But other then that! I'm fine! So... How did you find out it was Andrew?" Aunty asked you could hear the sound of paper being stacked together.

  "So basically... Denise has no reason to want to kill Lucas. We know the person wants to kill Lucas since the salad was ordered by him. Andrew on the other hand was star struck by me. So he wanted to get rid of any obstacle, in this case it's Lucas." I tried my best to say everything that's been going in in the shortest way possible.

  "Seriously!" We heard aunty yell followed by a slap sound which we assume she facepalmed herself.

  "We all felt that way mum..." Lucas added on relaxing on the mattress.

  "Ok where's the evidence...?" Aunty asked.

  "CCTV." I said which was followed by a groan from the phone.

  "We are not made to be detectives..." Aunty said.

  "Athy can you send her the recording?"  Lucas said which I understood.

  "What recording?" Aunty asked as I sent it to her.

  "A recording of Andrew accidentally admitting to everything." Lucas said casually which I could only imagine what was aunty's expression right now.

  "How did your even get that...?" Aunty asked which was not surprising.

  "Mum would you seriously want us to talk over the phone for the entire day while your poor son is having a fever..." Lucas said while putting one arm to cover his eyes.

  "Sorry I forgot... How's his condition athy?" Aunty asked so I got up and prepared the thermometer.

  "37.9° he's getting better." I said as i too the thermometer out of his mouth and went to wash it.

  "Andrew is on the list of people who could lock pick." Aunty said which for some reason made me curious.

  "How many people are there?" I asked.

  "I think 3...? I haven't really looked through everything but the people who you know there are three who can lock pick." Aunty said.

  "Who are the three?" I asked putting everything back and sitting down on my bed.

  "Andrew, Denise and Jennette." I felt my eyes widen.

  "Jennette...? I guess obelia rules added lock picking..." I sighed.

  "I'll end the call now... I need to do some paper work..." Aunty said.

  "Ok bye aunty." I ended the call and looked at Lucas.

  'He's.... Asleep...?' I smiled as I squatted down and stared at him.

  "What's this bitter sweet feeling?"

  "I should be happy..."

  "This whole poisoning incident is finally ending..."

  "Yet I don't feel excited..."

  "If anything I just feel sad..."

  "Lucas..."

  "I'm yours right..?"