CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

"Dad, I can come alone. I said, trying to convince my dad. My dad was sometimes overprotective but flexible when my elder siblings spoke to him. The school will be vacating in a month. He had to call for a week now at the headmaster's office, but I always made an excuse for being busy. Today wasn't a lucky day for me to make an excuse as I accidentally walked and bumped into the headmaster right beside the administration block. He ushered me into his office, dialing a number I knew perfectly well he handed his cell to me.

"You're going to be in danger. Just listen to me, Tasha," he sternly said. I knew being the daughter of the personal advisor to the president, it wasn't easy for me to go out without a bodyguard, but I always convinced my dad with the help of my siblings. He wanted to pick me up from school personally, and I knew that would be awkward. I didn't carry myself that way, so I decided to protest, and I knew I would win if I mentioned Sasha's name.

"Okay, I will come with Sasha. I promise Dad". I said with a sweet voice that won him.

"Be a good girl, I will send you enough money before you vacate. Love you".

"Love you too."

"Now, hand over the phone to your headmaster."

Handing the phone to the headmaster, I signaled him that I was leaving. Nodding his head in approval, I silently left.

Entering the class, I was met with three glares and folded arms under their chest and breasts. Ignoring each of them, I took my seat and placed my head on my desk. I still hadn't been able to speak with Sasha and Jason freely. Colton and I were still on track. He always brought me lunch, but I stopped him two weeks into the relationship.

"Tasha," a voice said, waking me up. Raising my head, I saw Jason together with Sasha and Jay.

"You can't ignore us forever. Yes, we get it. You are now with Colton. Jay started. We understand the fact that — "

"Yeah, I can't run away, so there's nothing I can do. I understand," I sharply cut him off.

"Don't be too harsh. Jay said sadly. Looking from Jason to Sasha. I shook my head slightly and shifted my attention to my phone, which had started beeping.

"Hey little sis, heard you will be home in a month. Chilling time." I smiled broadly, shaking my head in disbelief. Brian could be annoying sometimes, but he always had a way of making me happy.

Me: You better be at home or else.

B: I'm home for the next two months. I'm planning to travel with you when you come.

Me: Don't spoil my day for me, let's play Basketball when I arrive.

B: Whatever. Anyway, will Sasha come with you?

Me: Yeah. Your feelings are still available for her. Thank God.

B: Tell her I greet her. Love you, till next month.

Brain says hi." I told Sasha, raising my head from the phone.

"Okay. Will you be at SW today?"

"I think so. You're coming with Frankson, right?"

"Yeah, You?'

"Colton --" I paused and continued swallowing hardly. "Maybe, I'm not sure whether I will go with him. I finished with difficulty.

"Are you two—" Jay asked surprisingly, but I cut him off.

"No, we are okay. It's just Edith. She's the problem."

"She has feelings for him. What the hell," Sasha said with a disgusting look.

"Tasha, I'd like to accompany you to SW?" I heard Jason from behind. Rigidly, I turn my body to face him. He wasn't saying this in front of Sasha and Jay. He had an expression that none of the words I had learned for the past years could describe. I shifted my eyes from his lips. For the first time, I had noticed he had soft and red lips. No wonder girls fell at his feet.