Chapter 39

Benny POV

Grace, Corra, Draco, and my dad have been gone for one week and I can't stand Lavender. I need to break up with her soon. She is staying in one of the guest rooms at our house and is leaving today. My mom is working on a wedding dress for Kris Jenner. She is working so hard on it.

"Good morning Benji" Lea says

"Good morning" I say trying to sound cheerful

"So my dad is picking me up in one hour, can we please go to your moms shop?"

"Sure" I say

We walk over to my mom's shop filled with Dresses, which I have seen way too many times. I really wish I could be in the US, but maybe I can be.

"Lavender you can look around I am going to talk to my mom"

"Okay see you later"

I walk over to my mom's office and take a seat.

"Hi mom!"

"Hey sweetie"

"Can we both go to the US next week"

"How about tomorrow?" my mom asks

"Tomorrow?"

"Well I have to bring this dress to Kris Jenner"

"Okay this is awesome!"

Lavender leaves and yes I sent her a letter telling her that I am breaking up with her. We are in our dad's old house right now. My dad knows that we are here but Grace does not know. They all walk in. Grace has a glove in her pocket and a bat over her shoulder Draco look perfectly clean, Corra has a dirt mark on her face. Grace looks up and drops her bat.

"Benny!" SHe says running to hug me

"I thought I might surprise you, also Lavender was getting so annoying"

"Did you break up with her?" Grace asks

"You know I did"

Hermione POV

"I can't wait to go to France '' I say sitting in the car on the way to France.

"Well there is so much to show you" My parents says

I decide to write a letter to Harry, and Ron sense they are in the UK.

Dear Harry,

How has your vacation been so far? Benny, Grace and Corra are all in the US and the owls won't fly that far. These ruddy birds. Anyways do you need anything, maybe you could come with us?

Love,

Hermione

I send the letter and lay down in the car extremely excited for this vacation. We are going to the InterContinental, which is really sweet. My parents have been saving up since Christmas to make sure my first summer after Hogwarts would be the best. The InterContinental is amazing. I step out of the car. I bring my suitcase in and wait for my parents to check in. I can't exactly see the Eiffel tower from the Hotel but I can't wait to go to the Eiffel Tower. We walk up to our room. Our room has two beds with a beautiful wallpaper, a small table with three chairs, and a cabinet full of snacks. So far this Vacation is wonderful!!

"So what are we going to do first?" I ask my parents

"Well we are going to unpack and rest then head out to find a restaurant" My mom says

"Okay!" I say starting to unpack my bag