Chapter 2

Professor Mcgonagall stands up and says all the A's last names first then the B's and finally she comes to the C's. "Balding, Corra" You walk up and sit on the stool right as the hat touches your head it screams"HUFFLEPUFF" You smile and quickly walk to the Hufflepuff table. Grace's head looks down and so does Benny's. You realize that they are from Gryffindor families and that they are both going to be in Gryffindor. Hermione walks up and you think she is going to be placed in Ravenclaw for sure but the hat yells"GRYFFINDOR"she walks over to the Gryffindor table. After a while Mcgonagall calls out"Potter,Harry" everybody around you starts whispering. After a long time of waiting the hat yells"GRYFFINDOR"Harry smiles and walks over to clapping Gryffindors. Next "Rodriguez, Benny" Mcgonagall yells. Man he looks cute when he is nervous. He sits down and the hat yells right as it touches his head"GRYFFINDOR"the next person called is"Rodriguez, Grace" the hat barely touches her head and it yells"GRYFFINDOR" she and Benny both look so similar they both have good looks. After a long wait Mcgonagall yells"Weasley, Ron" he for sure was going to gryffindor."GRYFFINDOR" the hat yells. All your friends have been sorted into gryffindor. Everybody starts eating but you can't help wondering what everybody is talking about and if you are still going to remain friends.