Chapter 29

Corra POV

It has been one long week. We one the game against Ravenclaw which was great. We have done most of our exams except for Flying which is the last one.

"I am so excited for flying" Grace says

"Me too" I say

"Really?" Hemione asks

"Yeah why?"

"Well when we started you could only complain"

"Well I guess people change"

"Okay, well it looks like this exam is an obstacle course"

"Very creative" Grace says

"Hello Everybody and welcome to our last exam, as you can see this is an obstacle course and You will all go one after the other or as I like to say it when I tell you"

Everybody gets a broom. Harry and Grace brought theirs.

"Potter your up first"

Harry kicks off the ground and smoothly goes through the whole course nailing the last one which was weaving through moving cones.

"Balding you up"

I first kick off and go through the moving logs. Then I had to fly with two people on the side of me. I had to fly over burning lava that would shoot up. The whole obstacle course was extremely difficult but I think I did pretty good.

"Next Up Rodriguez"

Benny and Grace both walk up.

"Um lets see, how about Grace you go first"

Grace mounts off her broom and completes everything in the course perfectly with no flaws; everybody is extremely shocked, even Madam Hooch.

"In my fifty years at Hogwarts I have never seen flying like that! You get full marks Grace"

Grace has a huge smile on her face and walks over to Madam Hooch. She says something but I can't make out what it is. Hermione goes after a few people and does a pretty good job but will definitely not reach full marks. Benny also did a fantastic job, He will probably try out for Keeper or chaser. We start walking back up.

"Wow Grace you are fantastic" Ron says

"Thank you, but I never knew Harry was so good at the other components of Quidtich"

Grace turns around to see Draco. She looks at me and Hermione. I look at Hermione, she nods at me and I give the nod to Grace.

"I have to talk to Madam Hooch about something I will see you later tonight"

Grace runs back to Draco and pecks him on the lips. Thank God all the boy's backs are turned.

"Well let's ask Mcgonagall if Dumbledore is still here" I say

"okay"Benny says

We got to Professor Mcgonagalll who is in her office. We ask her and Dumbledore is still here thank god. We then go up to the Gryffindor common room.

"Why are you guys here and not the hospital wing" Fred asks

"The Hospital wing?" I ask

"Yeah I was just walking by with George and Grace is in there"

"What" Benny asks

Hermione and I race right out all the way to the Hospital wing.

"What happened?" I ask

"Grace has been poisoned but not through drinks through magic" Professor Dumbledore says

"Who came to bring her here" Hermione asks

"Draco Malfoy, he told me that He and Ms.Rodriguez were walking near Hagrid's hut and she suddenly fell." Dumbledore says

"How long will she be out" I ask Madam Pomfrey

"About one week, but she will be healed before that"

I don't know why but I start crying right as the boys come. I rest my head on Hermione's shoulder. Benny stays with Grace and we all walk back.

"What happened?" Dean asks

"Grace got poisoned"

"What?"

"Yeah, my best friend and she will be healed in a week but she will have to stay in the Hospital longer than that"

"Come here"

I lay my head on his shoulder as he comforts me.