Chapter 4

Corra POV

I wake up early in the morning around 5:30. I get dressed and ready to go. I walk out through the kitchens and to the Fat Lady portrait. I see Grace and Hermione waiting for me.

"Okay I am going to say the password and you try to go in!" Grace says

"Okay perfect"

"Caput Draconis"

The Door opens and I walk in with no problem whatsoever. I walk back out and smile knowing that Benny practically lives in this dorm and I can come in whenever.

"Okay let us make our way to the great hall for breakfast and our schedule."Hermione says

We walk down to the great hall where we started eating cereal and toast. Later Benny and the boys came down and sat across from us.

"Hi girls" Benny ways

"Hey" we all say

The boys grab the cereal and Professor Mcgonagall comes around handing us our schedule. We all have Charms and Herbology and Astronomy and Potions and Defense against the dark arts and Flying classes together. Which is good but I also have History of magic and flying classes with the Slytherins.

"Well we all have to get to Transfiguration before the bell rings by Corra" Hermione says

"See you at lunch, we can go out to the courtyard!"Benny says

"And we will see you in Charms" Grace says

Ron finishes up a piece of toast and then runs after everybody. I start walking to my first class with the Slytherins. I walk into the classroom and find a spot next to some Slytherins.

"Hi I'm Corra" I say to the blonde boy, dark haired girl, ugly looking two people, and a cute boy that Grace would just love!

"Hi i'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy, this is Pansy Parkinson"He says nodding to the girl. He does the head nod but not as cute as Benny.

"That is Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle" He says nodding towards the two ungly lumps.

"And finally that is Blaise Zambini" He says nodding his head to the cute boy. I would make sure to tell Grace about him in charms class. The class starts and Professor Binns starts and he is boring as heck. I hope all my friends are having a better time at Transfiguration with the Ravenclaws.

Hermione POV

Professor Mcgonagall is so fascinating everything she says is like a fictional story. I mean I could hardly believe I got accepted into Hogwarts and I am not taking this for granted. We got out of class with no homework which is sad because I was excited to get some work done. Grace agrees with me, Ron, Benny, and Harry on the other hand don't. After class we walk towards charms and meet up with Corra. Benny keeps glancing at her and Grace told me that Benny likes her.

"Grace, Grace you won't believe it there is a cute boy in the Slytherin house who I think you will love!"

"What boy just because we are twins does not mean that one of us is older and I came 2 minutes before you so I have the rights of an older brother" Benny saus interpreting out cute boy conversations.

"Benny it is none of your business"Grace says

"It is okay Grace I think it is cute of him to be so older brother"Corra says

"Grace trust me having older brothers sucks" Ron says

"I don't even know what having siblings is like"I say

"I don't have a sibling but I have a lazy stupid cousin" Harry says

We all walk into the classroom laughing so hard.

"Are you guys okay?"Professor Flitckwick asks

"Yes we are okay" I say as we try to stop laughing