Chapter 22

Corra POV

"Okay it is time to go, is everything packed?" my mom shouts into the house

"Yes I also helped pack Elise's bag" I say

"Okay get into the car" My dad says

Elise falls asleep, the twins also fall asleep but I stay awake looking out the window at the snow and Christmas decorations. I do end up falling asleep.

"Okay guys we are here"

The Hotel is really pretty and really close to Grace's house. We walk inside to a grand hotel with fancy rocks, some gold wallpaper and tan floor carpets.

"Wow this is so cool" I say

"I know right" Elise says

"Okay girls here is your room key the babies will stay with us in our room which is 203" My mom says handing me the key

"Our room is 103" I say to my sister

"Okay" she say walking down the hall

We walk into our room which has two twin beds, a mini fridge and a desk as well as a bathroom.

"This is awesome" Elise says

"Yesss" I say running and jumping on the bed closest to the window

"I can wait to see Liv" Elise says sitting on the bed

"Well maybe we can surprise her!"

"What are you up to?"

"Well they hang out here a lot so we just have to chill in the lobby and wait for them"

"Yes come on let's go" Elise says pulling me out of the room

"Okay, Okay" I say following her lead

Grace POV

"Aunt Isabella?" I ask

"Yeah hon?"

"Um well who is coming for Christmas?"

"Well Kenny's family, Alans family, and squints family"

"Okay!"

"Why?" my aunt asks

"Oh she has a crush on Michael's oldest son" Benny says

I punch him in the rib and of course he makes a dramatic reaction.

"Oh I see" my aunt says

"Also can Benny and I go to the hotel?' I ask

"Sure but take Liv with you and I will make some dinner"

"Okay Liv come here now!" I yell

"Coming, where are we going?" She says putting on a coat

"To the hotel" I say

"Awesome free food!"

We walk one block down to the hotel and walk inside.

"LIV" I hear somebody shout

"ELISE!!!" Liv says running to Elise

"Corra you're here!" I say hugging her

"Grace it is so nice to see you" She says hugging me

"Benny" She says hugging him but suddenly realizing what she did they slowly pull apart.

Benny rubs his neck, bite his lip, and looks up then down.

"Hi Corra good to see you" Benny says

I walk over to the front desk passing them still gazing at each other.

"Well I will leave you two love birds to it" I say

After some time of talking and eating, Benny, Liv and I all walk home. So far the second day in London has been amazing. There is snow on the ground and everything is beautiful.

Hermione POV

Today is the day I get to go to Knightsbridge!!! I have a few books packed to help find out about this stone. I suddenly hear a noise and I turn around and see an owl. I open the letter.

Dear Hermione,

I hope your vacation is good. Research is not good here but we did stumble across a three headed dog in the forbidden area. Well tell this to everyone else! Merry Christmas(Ron says hi)

-Harry

"Hermione time to go" my mom shouts

"Coming mum" I say

We start driving to the hotel which is only twenty five minutes away.

"Hermione look we are here" my dad says

"Wow that dome shaped building looks fantastic"

"And we are staying there!!!" My dad says getting out

We all get settled into our room. Tomorrow I am meeting up with Grace and Corra to go to Diagon Alley and I can't forget to tell them that Harry and Ron almost got killed or worse expelled, thank god I was not with them. I wake up and get some breakfast down at the restaurant then head back to the room.

"Mom,dad I am going to the Knightsbridge Hotel to meet up with my friends"

"Okay sweetie see you tonight"

"See you"

I walk down a block to the Knightsbridge Hotel. I see Corra and her sister Elise.

"Hermione"

"Corra your here so early" I say

"Yeah me and my family are staying here for Christmas" Corra says

"Well that is awesome"

"Oh look Grace and Benny are here"

"Grace, how is the break so far?" I ask

"Pretty good except I have to spend Christmas with him" Grace says referring to Benny

We all head to Diagon Alley. We all go shopping for new robes and new clothes. I go Christmas shopping for all my friends. I get Harry a quidditch book, Ron some candy, Grace a broom cleaner, Corra a notebook, and Benny a custom mit. We all head back to the Hotel. I will send the packages from Ron and Harry to Hogwarts for Christmas tomorrow. I am going to Send Grace, Benny, and Corra their presents after my family's Christmas eve dinner.

Corra POV

Me and my family have our Christmas eve dinner at the Hotel. We all decide to go home tonight so we can spend Christmas at home then quickly pack to go back to Hogwarts.

"Okay Elise come on everybody is already in the car"

"I am coming I just had to send a package to Carolyn"

We all drive back to Bristol which takes a long two hours.

"Okay we're home" My mom says

I help my dad unpack as he takes Elise upstairs to her room and my mom takes the twins. I head up to my room excited for the next day. I mean it is Christmas for crying out loud.

"Corra, Corra wake up IT IS CHRISTMAS" my sister yells

"Okay, Okay I am coming" I say running down

My whole family is already down stairs. I see the pile of my presents and start unwrapping them. I get an American girl doll from my parents, a cabbage patch doll from Elise. Grace got me the tales of beedle the bards book. Benny got me some CD's. Hermione got me a notebook, Ron got me chocolate frogs, and Harry got Bertie Botts every Flavored beans. This has been an awesome Christmas but I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts.