I Hate Rats...

On the morning of the Quidditch finals, I practically jumped out of bed when I woke up. I wasted no time in getting dressed into my green Quidditch robes. I quickly grabbed my hairbrush and tied my long hair into a ponytail.

I immediately went down to the boys' dorm to check on the other team members. "Get up, get up!" I was in Michael Terrence's dorm. Nicholas and Adrian Pucey were with me too. 

"What do you want?" Michael replied groggily. 

"We've got the Quidditch Finals today, idiot!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD!" Michael yelled and sat up in bed so fast, he bumped into my forehead. 
"Ow..." I exclaimed, rubbing my forehead to soothe the pain. Without even bothering to apologize, Michael got up and grabbed his Quidditch robes from his trunk. "GET OUT! I NEED TO CHANGE!" he yelled.

We rushed out of the room and went to wake up everyone else and within ten minutes, I entered the Great Hall with the whole team. There was a huge round of applause from the Slytherin table as we arrived, as well as a lot of boos from the Gryffindor table. I even caught my father grinning and giving me an excited thumbs up from the teachers' table. But I didn't really care because I knew I needed to energize my team with food.

"Eat up, everyone! Can't play on an empty stomach!" I told everyone. I looked around the table and noticed Malfoy was paler than usual. I obviously didn't really like him anymore but I still had to use all my energy to give him a light reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"You've practised so many tactics. You're good. If you're just observant, you'll get the Snitch in no time, okay?" I reassured him. He only nodded but seemed considerably more confident as he took a bite off of a croissant.

"You haven't eaten one bit, you know," Nicholas said as he stood behind me. "Captains need to eat too."

"Oh, I'll be fine. I just-"

"Eat. Your. Food!" Nicholas said forcefully as he shoved a piece of toast into my mouth.

"Mrph! Ok! Fine!" I said grumpily chewing on the toast and grabbing a sausage from one of the plates. I noticed everyone was finished eating their food. "Alright, everyone! Let's go, team!" I encouraged everyone. 

We rushed to the changing rooms in a hurry. Most of us had already changed into our Quidditch robes in our dorms. We all gathered around in a circle. "Alright, listen," I began, "we have worked our butts off for this. We've practised all kinds of strategies and tactics to win against Gryffindor."

"We've got the best Keeper ever!" I said enthusiastically, pointing at Michael Terrence.

"Two amazingly skilled Beaters!" I pointed at Adrian Pucey and Lucian Bole.

"A fast and strong Seeker!" I pointed at Draco Malfoy.

"And three masterly Chasers!"

There was a loud cheer from the whole team. "Alright, now let's go out there and kick some butt!"

We all made our way out of the changing rooms and onto the Quidditch pitch. Gryffindor was coming out of the changing rooms on the opposite side. The crowd roared so loudly that I thought my ears were going to bleed. I looked up at the stands where the Slytherins sat and saw my father flashing a smile at me. His facial expression basically meant 'I know you will win.'

"First up," Lee Jordan the commentator began, "We've got the Gryffindor team. Potter, Bell, Johnson, Spinnet, Weasley, Weasley and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best side Hogwarts has seen in a good few years."

There were many boos from the Slytherins.

"Then we have the Slytherin team," Lee Jordan resumed, "Malfoy, Evergreen, Vivanco, Snape, Bole, Pucey and Terrence. Alexandra Snape, the daughter of Professor Snape has replaced Flint as captain and also happens to be the first female captain of the Slytherin team. Let's see how she's prepared her team."