Chapter 1: Storybrooke

A young man named Asmund Henderson was relaxing in his studio on a calm night in Brooklyn. Asmund had short stylish brown hair and brown eyes and a trimmed beard wearing an expensive black suit and he stood in front of the window loft, looking down into the streets as he sipped a glass of wine when his phone rang. He went over to his table where his phone laid and he picked it up to see that his friend, Emma Swan, calling him.

"Hey Emma, what's up?" he said answering the call and smiling softly.

Hey Asmund, I need a favor a woman's voice replied shakily and Asmund raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Is everything alright, Emma?" Asmund asked concerned.

I'm in Storybrooke, Maine and need you to come here when you can. Emma told him, There is something here that I need your help with

"Storybrooke, Maine?" Asmund said as he pulled up a hologram of his computer and did a search on his computer, "Small town isn't it? Why are you there?" 

Kind of a long story...can you just get here as soon as you can? Emma asked and Asmund was already booking a flight to the nearest airport that would land his jet. 

 "Already booked, Emma." Asmund answered, "I leave tomorrow."

  Thank you, Asmund...I owe you. Emma said sighing.

"Of course." Asmund replied as he shut down his hologram, "I shall see you then." 

He hung up the phone as he wondered what drove Emma to go to such a small town, but knew that Emma must have a good reason to call upon him at such short notice. The next day; he arrived in Storybrooke and looked around seeing that it was a nice small little town and he drove to the address that Emma had sent him that morning, arriving at a small loft and knocked on the door.

Coming a woman's voice came from the other side and the door slid open to reveal a young woman with black hair and black eyes wearing blue jeans and a white shirt, "Can I help you?" 

 "Hi, I think I have the right address." Asmund said looking at the number on the loft, "I'm looking for Emma Swan?" 

 "Oh, you must be Asmund." the woman said with a smile on her face and she moved aside for Asmund, "I'm Mary Margret...please come in." 

 "Thank you." Asmund replied walking into the loft and looking around, "I'm sorry to have intrude without double checking with Emma."

 "Oh, it's alright." Mary told him as she closed the door and went around to the open kitchen, "Fancy tea?"

 "That would be lovely, thanks." Asmund said smiling and she motioned for him to take a seat, "Do you know when she will be back?" 

 "Yeah, she just went to check on Henry." Mary replied smiling brightly as she poured some tea and Asmund tilted his head confused, "Her son?" 

Asmund's eyes widened in shock as he couldn't believe that Emma had a son without telling him, but he was happy that she had a child.

"You didn't know..." Mary said shocked and horrified that she told Emma's secret, "I thought she told you...I'm so sorry, it wasn't my place to tell."

 "It's okay, Ms. Margret." Asmund assured her as he reached over and placed a hand on hers to calm her down, "I am sure that Emma won't mind other than the fact that she didn't tell me first. So...Henry is his name?" 

 "Yes, apparently she had him ten years ago and gave him up for adoption." Mary explained.

"Interesting..." Asmund said and he looked around, "When did Emma get into town? I had no idea she left Boston."