Chapter Thirty-One

"She said it was for your own good, Doctor," you carefully told the Doctor as you got dressed into cheongsam, a  very old Chinese dress, that the Doctor surprisingly found in one of the TARDIS's rooms.
"So why China?" the Doctor asked rather curiously.
"Why not? I've always wanted to see it..." You trailed off.
"And?" the Doctor questioned playfully as he raised his left eyebrow.
"Mulan was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid," you mumbled as you tried not to be embarrassed.
"Mulan? Never had time for those movies-"
"Woah, woah, woah. You've read all the Harry Potter books but haven't had time to see one, single Disney movie?" You were astonished.
"No Disney? You're a TimeLord and yet you still haven't-"
"Have you read the Harry Potter books?" the Doctor interuppted you as he came closer.
"Yes," you said rather quietly. "But that's not the point, I was trying to make-" the Doctor interuppted you.
"I mean, how did she know to blow up the tip of the mountain to cause the avalanche?" the Doctor gasped as he quickly put his hands over his mouth.
(*Sorry if you haven't seen Mulan*)
"You little liar!" You shrieked as you playfully punched the Doctor in the arm.
You giddly laughed along with the Doctor as he tried to stop you from poking him. The Chinese dress you had on was a bit long and you accidentally got twisted up in it and fell onto the bed that was in the room. The Doctor was hovering over you while looking into your eyes.
"I think I could get used to you being around," the Doctor whispered seductively to you.
"Well, I'm certaintly not going anywhere," you beamed.
The Doctor was about to lean over and kiss you but then you heard a loud crashing noise.
Seconds later, Jack came barging into the room.
"Sorry to interrupt, Doctor, but we have a slight problem," Jack explained as he exited the room.
"We'll save this for later," the Doctor smiled as he grabbed your hand.