Nine Muses (9Muses)

VISIT THE EXTERNAL LINK AT THE BOTTOM TO VOTE FOR YOUR BIAS!!!

Label: Star Empire Entertainment

Debut: August 12, 2010 ("No Playboy")

Japanese Debut: December 2010

Official Fan Club Name: MINE

Fandom Colours: purple and silver

Members: 5

Former Members: 9

Nine Muses consists of many members who are also models under Star Empire. They originally debuted as a nine member group (as the group name suggest). However, after their debut, Jaekyung left to focus on modelling and she was replaced by Hyuna. On September 8, 2010 the group was involved in a car accident after leaving the Grand Carnival. All of the members were taken to the hospital and luckily only five sustained minor injuries. Star Empire suspended activities for awhile to let the girls fully recover. After some rest, they entered the Japanese music industry. Then Rana, Euaerin and Bini left during preparations for their album in early 2011. They left to focus on other activities but remained signed under Star Empire. Euaerin left to Japan for three months but returned to the group because she was not happy with how her Japanese activities were going. Member Kyungri joined in 2012 for their digital single "News" and Sungah joined for their single "Dolls". Then in January 2014, Lee Sem and Eunji left to pursue individual activities and in June, Sera also left after her contract with Star Empire expired. Since Nine Muses had lost so many members, Star Empire decided to re-brand their departures as 'Graduations'. The group returned in January 2015 with two new members for "Drama". This brought the group up to eight members. On June 7, 2016, Euarin and Minha's contracts expired and they decided to graduate from the group. Then on October 4, 2016, Hyuna's contract ended and she also chose to graduate from the group. Sungah is currently on hiatus to pursue her work as a DJ.

Sub Units: 9Muses A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Filmography

Hyuna: Cinderella Man (2009)

Kyungri: Dear My Human (2017)

Sojin: Goblin Light (2017)

OST's:
"Give Me" for Prosecuter Princess OST Part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OST's:"Give Me" for Prosecuter Princess OST Part 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Sung Ah (Sungah)

Birthplace: Suva, Fiji