Tegan Alyssa Davis🎤

Character name: Tegan Alyssa Davis 

Face Claim: Sadie Stanley 

Hair color: "strawberry blonde"

Eye color: light blue

Skin: I'm sure you can guess by the eyes and hair but fair skin

Weight/Size: 125lbs

Age: 17

Birthday: October 24th, 1987

Likes: Music, Guitar, Brownies(her favorite food)

Dislikes:

Family:

   Mom: Gwen Davis

   Dad: Charlie Davis

   Siblings: Sara Davis

Ethnical Background: Her mother is mostly Welsh and her father is American

Occupation: High School Student

Personality type: quite except when she's comfortable with the people she's around.

Brief Life History: Tegan Alyssa Davis was born into a very rich family her mother gave her her name because of its welsh origins and her mothers welsh roots. Tegans mother stays at home while Tegans father is a very successful millionaire business owner. Tegans father hires house keepers, chefs and servants to man the 6,000 square foot family home her family has had for generations. She has an older sister named Sara who is 3 years older and is taking college courses and majors in music, that's where Tegan got her love for music. Tegan always had a much better relationship with her mother than her father. She knows her father loves her but he silently disapproves of her and her sister. He's somewhat passive aggressive towards her and sometimes puts his money, business and him self before his family and his daughter. Charlotte and Jessamine are Tegans closet friend who is also one of her fathers's waitresses. Charlotte and Jessamine are sisters who grew up in Louisiana and they sew on her free time to make extra money.

Personal goals:

Quirks:

Frequently used Words/Phrases:

Nicknames: T, Davis