Ch 50 Golden boy

While me and nevil were catching up he said "since you live under a rock did you hear about how the World Cup was attacked and he who must not be named signal was embedded into the sky". Nevil started like he was joking but as he got more into it he seemed scared and nervous about the situation. Although people know Tom is my dad they don't know that he's alive. I think that I know what he's planning now. He's going to show himself. "Oh god really" i seid terrified. Nevill nodded his head. Pretty soon I tapped Hermione's shoulder. "Did you know about the emblem in the sky at the World Cup?" I asked. "Yes, I actually got invited by ron but I declined because we were going to hangout". If she hadn't saved me, she might have gotten injured. "We talked about it when you fell asleep on the train". Wait so that means ron was in the fire and at the cup. I hope his family is ok. I was about to ask more questions but Dumbledore interrupted me with his speech. He announced that we had guests, "head mistress madam Maxine" . As soon as he finished girls burst through the door and blew us butterflies, they looked so graceful. A magic butterfly landed on my nose, I just blinked. "What do I do?" I asked nevill who took his gaze from the beautiful girls, to look at me. He just started laughing. Some people started looking and I started laughing too. Pretty soon I decided to give it a flower. I made a daisy. Pretty soon the butterfly disappeared off of the flower and I gave it to nevill. He flushed up and i seid "hear take an ex-butterfly flower" he smiled and I smiled back. I wasn't paying attention so when the doors slammed open again I was startled to say the least. A squeal left my mouth and my hair and hands became full of flowers. I blushed in embarrassment and nevill laughed and took some flowers from me. I decided to keep the flowers in my hair for now. I don't feel like holding them. The guys from their school had staff and they looked like alpha males who needed to constantly prove that they were strong. I heard a lot of girls scream once they saw some guy named "victor krum" i don't get why though. He just looks like a normal guy with a scary looking frown on his face. Ima call him frowny face. Once they were done being idiots their headmaster and ours hugged. They must be friends. "Your attention please i would like to say a few words" dumbledore starts off once the schools got situated. "Eternal glory, that's what awaits the student that wins the triwizard tournament. But to do this the students must complete three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.'' Dumbledore sounded tense and I knew I wasn't going to enter, eternal glory isn't for me. I would rather be myself than be the school star like harry since I know it has a dark side. People turn on him so quickly. "For this reason the ministry has emitted a new rule" , Dumbledore continued. He soon called the minister of magic himself up. It started raining and thundering inside of the hall and people started screaming. I kinda liked the rain. It felt nice. Alester Moody put it out. The screams were replaced with whispers. I had an odd feeling about him though. He took a swig of what I assume is alcohol and shivered a bit. He must be buzzed.

The minister walked up and started talking "after due consideration, the ministry has concluded that no student under the age of seventeen is to compete for their own safety". I felt that it was a fair rule but soon the hall erupted with shouts and screams of disapproval. Pretty soon Dumbledore shouted at all of us to be quiet. Everybody went dead silent. Dumbedore revealed the goblet of fire and explained that there was no turning back if we put our names in. After that I went to the dorms with all the rest of the hufflepuff students. When I got in, the popular boys were cheering and celebrating that the golden boy was going to do it. I just rolled my eyes and walked off. But Stella grabbed my arm and held me back. "Going so soon," she smirked. "Yes and get your dirty hands off me" I said annoyed. "That's not very nice, I guess you are turning into your father. Are you gonna follow in his footsteps" she did not just say that. This really did hurt me, my heart felt like it had been shattered. Am I really like him? No i can't be i will never be like him. "Woh isn't that a little too far Stalla, i mean she's a hufflepuff she does care deep down about people" Maddies voice rang out. We used to hang out but once they found out who my dad was they left me. "Oh whatever can't you see she's just like him. She's rude to everyone who she doesn't know, she's manipulative, and she can speak to snakes" Stella was yelling at this point. I went to wipe my face and I realized that I had tears running down my face. She still was holding me from running, she had her inner elbow to my neck and if i moved i wouldn't be able to breathe at all. I couldn't breathe perfectly now but I could breathe. "She's a freak" she yelled as she started choking me. I scratched at her arm and tried to get out but I am way shorter than her. I stand at 5'2 while she's 5'7. So when she straightened her body to be fully upright my feet lifted up the tiniest bit. "Ok stop that's enough" someone's voice rang out. My head was throbbing. I had tears pouring out of my eyes, and I could feel my heart slowing steadily. Stella dropped me and I landed on my knees. The whole hufflepuff house was staring at me with pity. I feel pathetic. I was coughing so much that even now that i could i couldnt breath. Pretty soon someone was kneeling in front of me. "Hey are you ok" its the same voice who told Stella to put me down. When I looked up my vision was blurry so I couldn't tell who it was. I was dizzy. The guy picked me up. I wanted to fight but I couldn't. My body was limp. " You almost killed her," he yelled. "Just look at her," he continued. "You are the monster here" he seid. I was gaining my vision back as the tears moved from my eyes to my cheeks. I looked around as I heard a door close. When I looked up it was the golden boy everyone loves. Cedric Diggory. He was running. And we were in a hallway. I can't tell which one. After a couple minutes we arrived at the hospital wing. I forgot the woman's name but she ran towards us. "What happened? '' she said, panicking seeing my discombobulated state. '' a girl was choking her, '' he said with a worried tone. I knew I was going to be fine. I just needed to get better airflow. I should be fine by now so why aren't I? "For how long?" she asked, seeing how I am not very responsive. Cedric laid me on a bed. " A couple minutes I think" he seid. "That's a long time but she'll be ok". "She just needs to get more blood and oxygen flow".

Soon I was all better and Cedric helped me back into the common room. Everyone was asleep so it was silent. "Thanks Cedric" I seid I gave him a small smile. I was just tired so I didn't really try with it. He gave me a perfect smile and nodded "of course, your human to and I can tell your not evil". He really is as nice as they say. I just nodded at him and walked to my dorm. Before I opened the door I hesitated, I looked back at him. I walked back twords him before he left. I gave him a daisy bouquet with a pink rose in the middle. "Hear, just as a thank you" I seid looking down embarrassed. When I looked up from him taking it out of my hands he was smiling at me. "Thanks their very pretty and it's cool that you can do magic without a wand", " I didn't know it was possible" he says with a breath. I just did a small curtsey " I'm just built different" I seid with a smirk. He just chuckled. "Goodnight golden boy" I seid turning away. "Goodnight rose bud" I turned back around? "Rose bud" i questioned. "You gave me a nickname I gave you one" I just smiled. I think this means we're friends.