Ch 25 They know this time

"Somethings up," I thought as I looked around at the glaring faces. I was getting worried but i may be overreacting, i mean i shouldn't let this ruin my perfect vacation. But as I was entering the great hall I finally heard what everyone had been whispering about behind my back. I froze. My heart dropped. My blood ran cold.

"Did you hear that her dad is you know who", "oh merlin really", "yeah, i'm guessing the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I turned to look at the two people whispering, they stopped when they saw me. They were ravenclaws. I decided that I should just sit down. I saw Hermione, ron, and Harry sitting down and I waved to them. Hermione gave me a sad expression and motioned for me to come over to her. As i got closer to them i noticed the glances but i didn't let it get to me until someone at the gryffindor table yelled "hey harry be careful there's a death eater coming in hot, be sure she's the first one who goes when it's time". This did make me upset, but it was confusing. I was sad about it but what does he mean by "when it's time". I know he meant to kill me but when. As the questions kept flowing through my head I finally got to the trio. And surprisingly harry was looking at me with sympathy. "Freya, I'm so sorry this happened, I'm not sure who told but we'll find them ok" Hermione said looking at me sympathetically. "It's ok, Hermione. I'm pretty sure I know who did it,''I said, looking at ron. He looked up from his food and glared. "You think it was me," he said, offended. "You're the only one with a big problem with me," i seid crossing my arms. "How could I not, your evil" he seid spitting venom into his words. "You're just clouded by judgement" i seid crossing my arms, not wanting to step down. I don't want to draw attention to the situation so i just spoke calmly. But ron oh no, no, no. he was basically yelling at me by now "clouded, your judging me for what i think of you. Honestly how do you expect me to accept you when you're probably working with your father". "Ron quiet down your drawing unneeded attention plus dumbledore's speech is about to start" i said looking around at most of the people looking at us. He did as I asked but he didn't let his guard down, sending antagonizing glares my way. Honesty can't he just stop, it's not like he's going to make me lash out. And he's not intimidating me.... I mean he is tall and stuff, but wait he's scrawny i shouldn't be afraid. As the first years got sorted, i couldn't help but feel exposed. It's not like it's the skirt because I'm wearing tights and I've wrapped my long cloak around my body like a blanket. My fingernails are stubbs by now so I don't know why. It could be because people are staring at me. As the last person was sorted into a Hufflepuff they looked scared. It's probably because of me. And as soon as it started dinner finished. It could have been because I was spacing out the whole time. "Hey Freya why don't you eat something we still have a couple minutes' ' hermione finally seid, "all you've had today was a glass of water" she said nudging me. "No thanks, I'll be ok until Wednesday," I said , pushing my knees up against the table and my torso. I wrapped myself up with my roabe again as she looked at me astonished. "Y-your not going to eat tomorrow" she said stumbling over her words. "Relax hermione she's probably just saying that for attention, she lives near the kitchen right now '' Ron seid waving food in my face. I did want food but i don't have an appetite and if i go off of schedule i'll be in even more hell when i return to Tom's house.

Timeskip (sorry her life is kinda boring so we're skipping to a couple weeks later)

"Good job Neville, you're going to get 100% in no time," I said with a smile. I was helping neville with a potions essay. Yeah we made up. Let me explain.

Three days ago

"Hey freya umm can we talk" neville seid nuvacely. "Yeah what do you want" i seid kinda defensive. "W-well i've seen how everyone has been treating you and it's wrong so i was wondering if you would forgive me for ignoring you" he said with a red face, probably from embarrassment. "Yeah sure" i said casually shrugging my shoulders, "just don't act so nice to be around me. Honestly I've told you most of my secrets already so you shouldn't be scared of me '' I seid looking him dead in the eyes. He nodded with a smile.

Back to now

And since then we've been together constantly, well almost. We split up for classes and when we were in our common rooms. And of voice when we bathe and use the bathroom. Hermione joins us a lot too when she's not this harry and ron. "Thanks freya your the best" neville seid finishing up the essay. "No problem, that's what friends are for right" I said , shaking my hand in an up and down motion. He just smiled at me. But it dropped soon after that. He had a look on his face that just screamed "there's someone behind you". You see my position was with both my hands on the table, I was leaned over so I could help neville so if someone was right behind me it would be very awkward. But of course i had an ankle long robe/cloak thing. "Well if it isnt the death eater and her dog" the males voice behind me seid. I mentally facepalmed. I recognized the voice. And he was nothing but trouble.