Ch 31 tutor

When I woke up there was a flash of white, it was bright in the room from sunlight. My hands were still tangled with dracos and I was still on my stomach while he was on his side. There were feet around us and when turned over I saw Snape, Mcgonagall, Dumbledore, and the professor sprout. I was surprised to see that they looked very much in an "awee" facial expression. But that changed once they saw me, I was surprised Snape was like this but whatever. "Good Morning, why were you staring at us?" I said shyly and very quietly because I had just woken up. I've had this thing since I was very little where I would sound baby-ish when I woke up, causing my mother to always twirl me around saying that I was adorable. I rubbed my eye so I could see a little better, my vision was still a little blurry. When i looked around i noticed that students were still asleep, i panicked remembering last night. "Is harry ok, he wasn't taken by Sirius Black" i seid with panic in my voice. "Calm down miss Freya, and yes Harry is safe" Dumbledore seid. "Why were you all standing over us anyway?" I said confused. I mean why were there a group of respecible adults looking at two children while they were sleeping. Suspicious. "Oh well we were just waiting for you to wake up" professor sprout seid. This reminds me of when I would look over at my mom as she was sleeping , not wanting to wake her up but I inevitably ended up making her heart stop for a second before she got up and made me breakfast. I know it probably would have been easier to wake her up but i was little and i thought that her sleep was important. After a while it turned into us being up together whenever I couldn't sleep.

"What do you need?" I asked , snapping out of my memories. "Well we were wondering if you could tutur someone" professor sprout seid as she clasped her hands together. I sat up straight letting go of draco's hand. "You want me to tutor someone, why not Hermione? She's way better with people" I said , not wanting to tutor someone who is just going to be mean to me. "Mis. hermione is very busy with school work seeing as she is taking so many classes, ''Dumbledore seid. In the end i agreed, i mean i don't want this kid to fail his classes. We may be in the same grade but most people are thirteen while i'm still twelve. That may not seem like a big difference but it is, mostly because of the attitude I've realized that most people have towards a teenager. Like honestly you're not all that, even if you're really pretty. Honestly I can't talk about being a terrible person, I feel like I am. I mean I beat up someone just because he was bullying me. And pretty, oh god. No. i have like a million scars and ive been gaining fat because i've been eating more and more. Like now you can't see my ribs.

I was thinking this all as I walked to my dorm so I could get ready.

(a/n) Hello sorry for not updating for so long, i will try my best to continue. Now I want this story to really feel like you're watching freya grow up and change as a person and find her way, meaning I may have heavy themes (by now you know this lol). I will also have her face female issues like periods. If you aren't comfortable with that just say so and i won't do it. Also her image of her body isn't what you should think too, she's just been damaged so much to the point where i'm going to take her on a journey of finding herself again, you are perfect just the way you are.

-Love toast ♡