Ch 39 her library

I have an idea and it has a 98.9% chance of me getting injured. I'll do it. I started stacking things on top of each other, then I realized I don't have enough things to make it tall enough. New plan. I grabbed a rope from the basement and quickly ran back to my room. that place is cold and damp, I didn't want to be in there anymore then I had to. I took a book and checked it at the hatch hoping that it would turn the handle enough so I could throw the rope through it. It was a very slim chance but it was worth a try, and karma must really like me because it made it. I quickly started feeding the rope through it hoping that just passing the rope up wuld work. It did, once the rope was even on both sides I yanked on both strands. The hatch flew open and a latter fell down. I quickly grabbed onto it and it started swaying. This was going to be difficult. After alot of struggling I made it to the top. As I stood up I was amazed that my head didn't hit anything. I realized that if I kept the latter down Tom might find this place. I hastily pulled up the ladder even if I was tired, I quickly close the hatch and it got dark very dark. I couldn't even see anything. Just then a light turned on, illuminating a room full of bookshelves and chests it looked just like a library. A smile across my face, "well Mom I'm here".