43 shopping

Once I had brushed my hair I let it be flowy, I'm too lazy to straighten it. I decided to put some concealer on a scar on my cheek to make my face look more natural. It was from a knife. Tom mostly left my face alone but he cut it one time and broke my nose a second time. Nagini and I walked down the stairs together, or I guess she slithered. But dad was waiting for me at the door. "Would you like to shop in muggle shops or wizard shops" he seid, he was disguised of course so no one called the ministry of magic. " How about both?" I side with a smile. I don't know why I'm so excited to go out with him, it could be the fact that I've been wanting a father figure in my life and now I'm getting it. I know this probably won't happen again but I want this to go well and knowing that we're rich helps me know that he won't say no to something unless it's absurdly expensive. He just nodded his head and we got into our limo, " can we start in the muggle world?" I asked with a genuine smile. He smiled and patted my head "sure pumpkin" he used to call me that along with sweetie. It brought a blush to my face, it just made me happy, my insides got warm and I felt loved by him again. I game him a small soft smile and looked out the window waiting to arrive at our destination. We arrived at my favorite boutique and I ran dragging him inside. "Ahhh Mr. Riddle I haven't seen you and Freya in awhile" the owner Mrs. Henson says. " Yes, well we have been busy," he says. " My, my Freya you have grown" she says as I smiled at her. The boutique was small but had the highest quality of clothing, I loved it. Dad sat in one of the chairs while me and Mrs. Henson went and picked out outfits together after she measured my body for sizing. " Do you still have the same style?" she asked. I nodded " yes but I think we can try out others' ' she smiled and we went around the store grabbing things that caught our eyes. Once we put it all in the dressing room I walk out without getting changed, my dad and Mrs. Henson looks up confused, the chair is in front of the dressing room. " Dad, I want you to pick an outfit for me to try on Mrs. Henson can help you with sizing but that's it. He looked shocked but I want to see what he thinks I would like to look good in. After 20 minutes of waiting he finally returned with a red face and Mrs. Henson laughed behind him. I'm guessing he had no idea what I like to wear. I giggled as I took the clothing he picked out. I decided to try it first. As I looked in the mirror I actually really liked it. I wasn't expecting to though. I did pick out a couple outfits like this because I didn't know if non-cutesy outfits would look good on me but I do like it. I like how it's loose and not tight around my body, I love the style. When I walked out I could tell that they liked it, my dad seemed to be looking at my face to tell if i liked it before he liked it.

After an hour I had finally finished trying on outfits, we paid and left to get lunch. Leaving the bags in the car. We went to a caffe. Tom got Earl grey tea while I got chamomile tea. Even if my tea was already sweet I added one sugar cube just for extra sweetness.

We ordered biscuits, I only ate three before I started feeling sick so I stopped. It's good that I can eat three though I don't want the employees thinking I don't like it. In Truth I really like it but I can't eat too much. Once we finished we went to get shoes, I got combat boots, heels, two different pairs of flats, just above the knee boots, and some sneakers. And the last event of the day was hair. I haven't gotten a haircut in a long time. I decided I only want a trim because I like my ridiculously long hair. But I did get my bangs and curtain bangs back. As well we're driving back home I seid " I had fun today dad".