40 exploring

Wow hello and welcome to chapter 40 holy cow thanks for supporting this story and I hope you like this chapter.

"Well Mom I'm here" I said as I looked around. With all these books I'm going to be set. I decided that I wanted all of these books with me at all times so I opened the hatch and climbed down the ladder that fell down. I quickly grabbed one of my small backpacks that was smaller than my arm. It was one of those miniature backpacks. I already had a Panda one for if I was to run away, this one will be laced with the undetected charm too but it's just plain black. Since there's so many books I wanted to keep them separated. Once I got the bag I went back up to the attic or whatever it's called I'm not really sure what to call it. As I started to go through the books and put them in the bag I realized just how many there were. I've only just gone over spell books and stuff and not her diaries that were in the chests. I figured that out when I shuffled through things before getting the bag I wanted to know what was in them, a girl was curious. Most of the chests are filled with writings from her about how she figured out different spells and...I'm not really sure I only looked at one. After I cleared out the normal books from the shelves I got another bag. I know this may take a while, it took me 20 to 30 minutes just to pack up all of the books from the shelves without looking at them. This may take a while. I decided to call it a day because I didn't want Tom to get suspicious. I'll have to do that tomorrow after shopping. I still can't believe this will be my last year at Hogwarts. This will change everything, what will he do to me, will my friends miss me, is he going to kill me, does he finally realize how much of a burden I am and decide to get rid of me… if that does happen I'm glad I've spent my life with the people I have.