42 Strange Friends

I brushed my teeth and went upstairs, once I changed I noticed Nagini somehow sneaked in and was in my bed. She looked up at me with doe-like eyes. "Please let me stay, it's warm and you let me cuddle you" she said. I was startled at first then remembered that I can speak parseltongue. " Of course, as long as you don't kill me" I seid laughing a little knowing that she wouldn't. The snake seemed to be happy as she moved over to let me in. Once I was comfortable I opened my arms and she coiled around my waist, then let her head rest between my chest and arms. I was laying on my side. I actually feel safe with her. I want to keep her safe, I don't know why but she makes me think of a scared little kid. Even if she's owned by the most dangerous man in the wizarding world. But if I think about it he's my dad, I would be the more evil one, she's just a pet not even blood related. I drifted off to sleep holding Nagini in my arms.

When I woke up Tom was in my room. He was just staring at me with loving eyes. When he noticed me staring at him he tensed up. " Get ready for our shopping" he said and walked out. I tapped Nagini and she hissed at me. I freezed, I didn't want her to hurt me. She got off of me and apologized. I quietly said that it was ok and got up. After asking her opinion on my outfits I settled on my grandmother's dress with ankle socks that have ruffles and black flats from Hogwarts because I don't have any that fit me. I got grandma's dress as a birthday present when I turned 11. Now I'm going to be thirteen, the dress is still really loose on me, but I have grown a bit so now it's a bit shorter on me. My chest has filled out a bit and is now a rough 36 C. I have small curves at my waist but you can see my ribs as I am still a bit malnourished, and my height is about 5'2. Scars that are a dark tan cover my body still. Some things never change. My hair has grown to my upper thigh, and my bangs are hardly bangs anymore. I kinda like having longer hair. But it's a lot to manage.