Ch 38 her letter

His sick smile turned into a sweet one, I am now very confused. "We're going shopping because you've grown quite a bit and no daughter of mine is going to look homeless" my face lit up. For some reason I love shopping so this will be fun, I have noticed that my clothes have been tighter. Specifically my shirts. I have my mom's body where my bust grows in fast while the rest of me has to catch up. " Ok " I said sweetly smiling, I wanted to gag on the inside but I'm supposed to treat him nicely. As I ran upstairs because he said that we would be leaving tomorrow and that I could stay in my room I walked into my room, it's exactly the way I left it. I don't understand why he's treating me nicely but I'm not complaining. I quickly rushed to mom's letter, finally ready to read it. "It's been about two years mommy I hope you are proud of me" I said to myself. I sat on my bed and unfolded the letter.

Dear my little sunshine,
      I hope this doesn't ruin the sweet little girl I know don't forget that you are stronger than you know. Remember when we would bake cookies at three in the morning, remember the fields, remember our spell, remember how you melted draco's heart into loving you . All of these things are my favorite memories. You are my favorite memories. I know what is going to happen to me but I hope you can live your life on. Sweetheart please fight for me. I know you will make the right decision when it's time but no matter what I love you, I know this isn't a lot but here's a little something more than the necklace. I will also leave you all of my notes, clothes, spells, and books.  Look on your ceiling, there should be a hatch, you will be the only one to access it as long as you have the key it won't open for a charm.(P.s I think you'll find my wand handle cuff a nice addition to your wand).

             I wish I could give you more but that's all I have Love mom♡

Inside of the envelope a butterfly hairpin sat and a key with flowers engraved into it sat on the bottom. I looked up with tears threatening to spill out of my chestnut brown eyes, my recently washed hair was fluffy and very long, my bangs had grown out too much so they are now tucked behind my ears. Tears streamed down my rosy pink cheeks as I looked back down at the letter. I quickly wiped my tears and looked back up to figure out where the hell the door is. After 20 minutes of searching I finally found it, it was in the corner of the room. How did I never notice that before? Now it's time to figure out how I'm going to get up there. I mean it's on the ceiling for crying out loud. Just then I got an idea and it has a...