Ch 10 The Trio

Freya's P.O.V:

It had been a week since me and Draco had the "apology" notice the sarcasm. And I often caught Draco looking at me in the great hall but I would often sit with the griffendoors so he wouldn't have the chance to talk to me. And soon enough i was hearing rumors that Harry Potter could parseltongue and that people thought he was the heir of slytherin. I was confused because there's no way someone friends with a witch whose parents are muggles, making her muggle born is targeting people who are the same as her. It just doesn't make sense. And i did see them a lot at meal times so why not talk to him, "umm hi im Nevilles friend Freya and i was wondering if you could speak parseltongue too" i asked the trio looked at me half judging me half confused. "Wait did you say too?" the girl i'm guessing Hermione seid, "umm yes" i looked at her puzzled "is it odd" her and the others looked at each other and looked back at me. "Well yes it's rather rare" seid the ginger named Ron. "Oh sorry for bothering you but umm i swear i'm not bad i just wanted to know if you were like me.." i trailed off. Hermionie looked at me and her gaze soffend "are you that girl that Neville always talkies about'' i looked at her puzzle, she got the hint and continued "Neville always talks about this hufflepuff first year that's really smart and can create flowers with her hands is that you'' she questions again. My face heated up and I looked at Neville. "I thought I told you not to tell anyone because it's rare," I said to him, extremely embarrassed. "Im sorry it was just so cool and that was when we just met" i turned back to the trio who were just staring at us. "Um yes that's me but its not that special and good so i wouldn't bother about it'' Hermione looked at me excitedly "do you know how cool and rare it is, i've never seen or heard anything like it" she looked like an excited puppy and the visual made me giggle. She looked at me confused, "sorry its just your so excited about this when i kinda hate it", "all those extra lessons" i mumbled the last part but somehow she heard. "What do you mean extra lessons?" she looked at me skeptically, I panicked. What was I supposed to say? They don't know about everything and I don't want them to think I'm stuck up or a teacher's pet. "Oh umm i don't know what you're talking about" I managed to stammer out. She then questions Neville which was bad because he couldn't lie for the life of him. "She takes extra lessons after school with the teachers", '' Neville you weren't supposed to tell" I sounded kinda annoyed which was new, I think Hogwarts is bringing out a different me. It could also be my mothers death. The trio just looked at me and neville bickering about my secrets "so what's so special about you that you get special treatment from teachers" Ron asked, Hermione lightly hit him and started scolding him for being rude, "no its fine Hermione i can answer" both her and ron looked away from each other and to me while harry never stooped. "Well i'm not going to tell you everything but i have some things about me that isn't normal for witches to be able to do as a combination, and there seeing how far my abilities can go", harry and hermione were thinking about it but Ron just blurted out "that's not a real answer" "yes it is i answered you thats how a conversation works" i stated sassily. Oh my god what is happening to me, but Neville started snickering trying not to laugh at my sudded sas. Meanwhile Ron was not enjoying my answer, "if you just hear to be rude to me then why are you talkin to me", "i'm not being rude i'm defending myself" i seid blandly. "I'm going to the library" it was a wednesday dinner so i had a free day and i had until eleven so i could catch up on work and research all i wanted. "Bye Neville" I said smiling and as I was walking away I heard Ron say "talk about a mood change", I giggled to myself about it. In the library I was reading up on potions so I could be better because quite frankly i sckked at it. After I was halfway through the book Hermione sat beside me, "are you struggling with potions". I sighed "yes its the only class i'm not a year ahead on" hermione looked surprised but quickly recovered "i could help you" she offered. My face lit up "oh please do" and after an hour she had taught it to me perfectly and i was all caught up, she only taught me further past this year so that i could have my knowledge matched up in all levels. "Well that's it" she stated, "thank you so much i really appreciate it" i said gratefully. Just then Draco walked over to me and dragged me with him. "Hey i was talking to her", "are you even listening to me let me go". And once we were far away from hermione he let me go "look im sorry Freya i really am just please forgive me". I groaned "fine just don't do it again", a look of relief washed over him. "Would you want to hangout next wednesday in the slytherin common room" he asked, "but isn't that against the rules" i asked kind of scared of getting in trouble. "Yes but no one will say anything most people bring in other people from houses and they know better than to report me" he said in a bragging tone. "Ok then we'll walk to your common room together next week". As we both parted ways I found that Hermione had left, so I picked up a book on psychology and body language in the muggle studies section. And by the time i was done with the book it was 10:37 so i decided that it was time to head back to the common room. Once i got there all of the girls where asleep, and as i looked around the room i missed talking with stella and Iris, but with my busy schedule it was almost impossible. But i will try my best to talk to them more.