46 Cereal (almost) Killer

For the next couple weeks we stayed up late catching up and laughing. Most of the catching up was her but that's just because my life isn't interesting, I mean I basically did nothing. I decided not to tell her about this being my last year yet because it would be a major downer. I mean imagine "hey Hermione that's funny and all but this will be my last year at Hogwarts and we may never see each other again". I don't think so. Plus I have All summer why worry her in the beginning of it. I know that it would be in the back of her mind so I'm going to tell her at the end of summer. hopefully.

~Timeskip~

It was the morning of the third week at Hermione's and I love her dad's breakfast. It's not fancy but it's really good. He made us waffles, pancakes, and french toast. Today we are having cereal…

"I've never had this before"

"WHAT"

"HOW HAVEN'T YOU HAD CEREAL BEFORE"

Hermione was beyond displeased with my childhood.

She started stuffing cereal down my throat.

"See isn't it good" she seid as I was choking on cereal.

She almost killed me.

I'm offended.

After almost dieing Its safe to say cereal is good but I will never have it again. I'm traumatized. So after breakfast Hermione's parents Left for work and me and the demo- I mean Hermione were left alone.

We did a bad thing…

We both pierced each other's nose. Don't ask how but we did and we look cool. It did take a lot of convincing on my part though, she was not pleased with the idea of probably getting in trouble with her parents and the teachers will not be pleased at Hogwarts.

"Come on Hermione please it will look really cool"

"No way besides it's against dress code to have any other piercings on the body except for one on the start of each earlobe"

"It will be small and unnoticeable, it will just be on the left nostril".

"No"

"Pleasssse"

"Absolutely not Freya"

"Fine then I'll have to do it myself" I seid turning away from her getting my shoes on to walk to get needles and studs for my nose.

"Wait" I heard from down the street I turned and saw Hermione running twords me.

I didn't think she would come but hear we are walking back to her house with snacks a hollow needle and studs. I had muggle money that Tom gave me specifically for this summer. Since this is my last year I want to have fun, maybe bend the rules a little. I have no idea how I will make this upcoming year great but I'm exited. Terrified. But excited.