34 Sleeping Beauties

Freya’s P.O.V: I woke up with warm arms wrapped around me and with vines and flowers on my body. I flushed red, how embarrassing. I looked around to find that ron and harry were talking quietly to each other, and as I looked up I saw Hermione's sleeping face as her back lay against the campartments wall. She looked so peaceful. And as I was admiring her sleeping state I heard the clearing of a throat, it was ron, he was glaring. Harry just looked towards me and gave me a small smile. I went back to being stone faced, i don't know why but i felt like i shouldn't let them see me as weak. Harry dropped his smile and looked twords Ron, as he noticed the death glare Ron was giving me. I uncomfortably shifted in my seat. After awhile of uncomfortable silence I fell asleep again and when I woke up it was Hermione's face that I saw first. She was awake and looking down at me. She flushed and continued to tell me " we're going to be there soon so I would stay awake". I nodded and sat up from her lap. As the minutes passed I got more and more anxious, I was going to be home with no way of talking to people and in a cold and damp basement that has blood stains on the walls and floor, some there before I even got down there for the first time. The closer we got I also got more cold and distant from the group, even if I wasn't talking all the time I can tell that Hermione's noticed my shift in emotions even if it's not that noticeable. As the  train came to a halt panic ran through my body, along with a cold feeling. My heart sank when I got off the train. He's hear. Oh no.

Hello lovelies, I thank you for reading I know it's been awhile 😅.
Still haven't gotten my laptop back so I wrote this on my glitchy phone... Hope you liked this chapter and I'll write the next one soon, hope you are having a good day/night.

Love toast