🌞Chapter 39🌻

🌞🌻

"Gulf---"

"Take my clothes off, Mew."

"Be serious."

Mew pushed a pillow into Gulf's face and began to stand up. But Gulf didn't let go of his hand.

"Let's take a bath together."

"You're really drunk."

"I really am!"

Gulf acknowledged the fact maturely. He sat up clumsily.

"So you should---"

"I thought we were on a date."

"Gulf."

Gulf pulled Mew's arms around him, forcing him to sit on the bed. He buried his face in Mew's shoulder.

"You've been a perfect gentleman all night. Now I want to finish it up right."

"What?"

"You know. We go to a movie, have dinner, then go to a bar. And now we're at a hotel, so we have to have sex."

"Is that what your dates have been like?"

"I'd say it's the way everyone does it."

Gulf countered his teasing seriously.

"Sorry, I've never been on a date with anyone." Mew shrugged and Gulf stared at him, wide-eyed. "I haven't been on any, really."

Mew took out a cigarette and lit it, looking embarrassed. Gulf stared at the glowing red tip as he whispered. "So this was your first date?"

"I guess."

Mew flicked the ash off the end of his cigarette. Gulf was overwhelmed and clung to his back.

"Hey, be careful. I've got a lit cigarette here." Mew was caught off guard.

"Then we definitely have to go all the way to celebrate."

"Would you mind if we waited till tomorrow morning?"

"No."

"Gulf---"

"I know I'm drunk. But that's not why I'm doing this. I'll never forget today."

Mew had arranged everything they had done, all for Gulf. He'd be embarrassed, but he'd wanted Gulf to have fun.

After all that sweetness, Gulf wanted to bask in the warmth of Mew's body.

He snatched the cigarette from Mew's hand and rubbed it out in the ashtray. In the same motion, he pressed his lips against Mew's tobacco-stained lips.

"Hey---"

Gulf ignored Mew's protest and chased after him as he tried to pull away, capturing his tongue.

The alcohol in Gulf's body fueled the fire that burned through him.

The kisses that strained him to his core were met with Mew's hesitation at first. No matter how aggressively Gulf attacked him, he didn't respond. His tongue was much more subdued than usual in its tangled dance.

But Gulf kept moving his tongue, trying earnestly to excite Mew.

And he didn't stop at kisses...he grabbed one of Mew's hands, pushing him back on the bed, and guided it to his erection. Gulf was forcing Mew's fingers against himself through the cloth, but Mew shuddered at the dull sensation.

Gulf knew he was frowning, but wouldn't let go of his hand. He unzipped his own pants and slipped Mew's fingers into the opening.

Gulf swallowed at the feeling of his thick fingers.

"Mew---" He whispered his name, their faces practically touching.

"Damn it, can't you see I'm trying to be a gentleman here?"

"You were enough of a gentleman today. I want to end the day with my Mew."

He was selfish and clumsy, but Gulf loved him nore than anyone else in the world.

"You're not going to regret it?"

A heavy, seductive charm lighted in Mew's gaze. Powerful flames burned in his eyes as he squeezed Gulf almost painfully tight.

"Of course I won't."

The man who had attracted Gulf was not this tender gentleman. He was the man he'd known before today.

Gulf wrapped his arms tightly around Mew and hung on for the ride.

END