🌞Chapter 5🌻

🌞🌻

Two hours later, Gulf was finally released from Mew's arms.

He was utterly exhausted. The two were dressed only in bathrobes and faced each other across a table Mew had brought over to the bed.

Gulf ordered onion soup from room service. It was hard to stay upright and after a few bites, Gulf fell back onto the bed. Mew was in high spirits and, although he'd been drinking before Gulf arrived, he made himself a cocktail and snacked on a beef entree he had ordered.

"You don't want any?" Mew turned to look at Gulf, as if he'd just remembered he was there.

"Not right now."

"That's why you don't have stamina."

Gulf couldn't deny that, but it wasn't exactly his fault that it was so difficult to sit upright at the moment. He rolled his head to glare at Mew, who didn't seem to notice.

Sulking wouldn't change anything, so Gulf sighed and sat up, picking up a spoon.

"Eat up." Mew thrust a forkful of meat into his face. It was high quality thick meat, covered in a hearty sauce.

"That's okay. If I wanted some, I would have ordered my own."

"I said eat up."

Gulf frowned. He had absolutely no appetite, but Mew wasn't taking the food back. He opened his mouth and Mew popped the meat inside.

"Mm." He thought he tasted garlic and onions, and also a powerful hint of fruit. The robust taste excited his appetite and he realized how hungry he was.

"Is it good?"

Gulf stared up at Mew through his eyelashes. He couldn't deny that it had been wonderful, so he nodded hesitantly.

"I know, I totally love this food---I get it all the time. Here, you can have the whole thing. Come on now, open wide."

Mew hurriedly cut the meat into small pieces. He smiled in an innocent, childlike fashion as he held the food out to Gulf, like a mother hen.

"I can feed myself, you know."

"Don'r be shy. I'm sure your arms are still tired. Here, eat."

Mew looked truly happy to be doing this, so Gulf submitted to it. He waited for each piece of meat to come to him, mouth open wide. He tried to think of something to talk about, but nothing came to him.

Mew didn't like talking to him about his work, and when Gulf talked to him about his job, Mew would get annoyed and tell him not to talk about other men when he was with him.

Gulf considered discussing their hobbies, but then realized that he didn't know what Mew did in his spare time.

But that wasn't all. Gulf actually knew very little about Mew. What kind of food he liked, his hobbies---if he had any---all a blank. He knew Mew's favorite brand of cigarettes, cologne, and beer. And he knew about his body. How to have sex with him.

Gulf's cheeks burned at the thought.

He was shocked that the mere thought of Mew's naked body made him ache, despite the fact that he had finally been released from the man's attentions, which had threatened to go on forever. Besides, they were eating.

Looking up, he saw Mew leaning his elbows on the table, beaming at him. Gulf felt embarrassed under his gaze and hurriedly looked back down. Mew slowly reached out to lift Gulf's face with a large hand. He jerked back instinctively, looking annoyed, and wiped Gulf's mouth off with his fingertips. He held his fingers out in front of Gulf. They were covered in sauce.